A lunchtime date (EA closed Qasims home)

Raya

Re: A lunchtime date (EA closed Qasims home)

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:19 pm

Raya closed her eyes, listening but just enjoying the floating. Not noticing any glances or really paying attention to where Qasim was.

"Crab, ok. Standing against a horde of demons that threatens to invade the greater lands of the Rokugani people? Something like that? There must be so many stories of great heroic crab people fighting off great demons! I would like to invade a library of theirs and just read them. Assuming they were nice enough to translate everything into Ra'Shari."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:03 pm

Eyes wander as words flow "i feel like I can see the wheels turning on making a new story about these Crab warriors."

"hah well perhaps the next language I study will be Rokugani so that I can translate those stories for you myself!" He said with a little chuckle
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:41 pm

"I have the basis of a story in mind. I can imagine how it would go and how to act it out. Just do not have enough knowledge on how they would be or what they would be called to give the story authenticity. If you could find that out I can come up with a story" Raya chuckled "do you think it will be a difficult language to learn? It looks so confusing."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:55 am

"Well I will certainly see if I can find any information to help you finish up that story. As for the language well it is likely going to be harder than Senpet or Invindi was. You're right the characters look very strange but hey I'm sure I've learned harder things, will surely take some time though but I should have enough texts and references to figure it out."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Raya

Post by Raya » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:08 pm

"Hmm, maybe I'll save learning the language for language experts like yourself. I can pick up the odd word in Senpet or Ivindi but didn't really do a good job learning them, so an even harder language is likely bad" Raya rolled over in the water, starting to swim again.

"This is so relaxing that I could stay all day. Dangerous!" she laughed

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:16 am

Qasim smiled swimming close to her "Well I am always happy to help especially especially if in doing so I can help a friend in doings so."

A chuckle was heard "Indeed it is a dangerously enjoyable spot. Feel free to enjoy it for as long or as often as you like, I'll not complain about seeing you more often."

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:22 am

"A risky offer Sidid that I may take you up on very often!" Raya said with a grin, reaching over to pet the man on the arm "especially if you also have stories I can read. A big oasis and a big library of stories, how could a girl resist? It's something every Ra'shari would want! Even if we prefer to speak stories and remember them, reading is also good."

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:09 pm

Qasim smiles at the touch looking to her "Oh what could I have done to deserve such a fate? Fun interesting company? Surely the greatest punishment of Shilah." He said with feigned despair before chuckling.

"The oasis is open like I said, and I'll ensure the patrols don't bother you. The library you'll have to let me know about before hand it's one of the few rooms only I have the key to."

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:23 pm

"You say that now, but Ra'Shari in your home all the time will make your guards consider a new position" Raya laughed, starting to swim back towards where her clothes were.

"A locked door you say? Sounds like a challenge" she gave him a grin, clearly teasing -or was she?

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:56 pm

Qasim was moving in the same direction, following her. Maybe a touch slower "well I have already started my search for some guards who are a bit more..respectful of my guests." He says casually.

He grins at her joke "Well surely a simple entertainer, no matter how marvelous and alluring, has no business picking locks." The grin maintains but there is a searching look in his eyes as he looks at her.