Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 8:01 pm

"The wine and cheese? In case you get hungry, or feel light headed, of course. They'd hardly want someone stomping out of the bath to the cafe naked, not when it's so much easier to just suppoly some refreshments. Besides, it makes the atmosphere more casual, open to relaxation and conversation. I know a lot of nobles and politicians in the city meet at these baths to discuss things together..."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 27, 2022 8:20 pm

"I think walking out to the cafe in a towel would be quite funny, but maybe not ideal for a Ra'Shari" Raya laughed, moving to reach for the plate, being half-balanced over Sora as she did so "but if it is free food, I will not deny free food! I am no noble or politician but I am also not fasting."

She managed to reach the plate and bring it over.

"Have you ever done that? Come here to discuss business?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 10:07 pm

Sora's eyes follow the curve of Raya's back, smiling as she watches, actually mostly to make sure she doesn't fall over.

"I have, yes. A couple times throughout the years. Usually with some of my father's business associates, mostly kind people."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 27, 2022 10:16 pm

"Was it boring?"

Raya picked up a piece of the cheese, eying it up.

"I remember falling asleep when I had to sit with elders because I was in trouble. It was not interesting, but I was also very young."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 10:53 pm

"Boring?"

Sora tilted her head at Raya curiously.

"Whatever would make you think it would be boring? I mean..." she thought a little, "I am unsure I would say I had fun helping with those, but it's not like there wasn't stuff to do."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 27, 2022 10:58 pm

"Maybe I am using the wrong words. I do not mean..." Raya motioned around them "I mean more the meetings. They seem like something that would take away from the enjoyment yes? It is to relax, to be happy and feel better. Maybe it is just me, I cannot say I understand the idea of going somewhere so wonderful just to talk business when you could relax with wine and enjoy company."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 11:00 pm

"Ooooh, I see what you mean."

She nodded then.

"Yes, some of that stuff could be boring. But it would never be everyone talking at once. There would always be some people paying attention to me, after all. That was why I was there, to entertain. If no one wanted entertainment, I would usually be shown out."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat May 28, 2022 7:59 am

There was a small huff.

"Keep you there until people do not want entertainment then force you out? If it was, I was say 'sorry, this is Rayas bath now. You can go sit in the cafe and when you want entertainment you can share my bath now.' They did not understand how blessed they were to be with you, it hurts me to hear you treated in such a way."

Raya took Soras hand.

"Sometimes I am thinking these people would not know how blessed they are to have you until you leave them. Do not let them treat you like a plaything, you are much better than that. I can see how much more you are."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 3:32 pm

"More... than that?"

Sora's face darkened a moment before she moved closer, literally sitting on Raya's lap.

"Does that mean I'm not entertaining anymore? I can go back to being entertaining if Raya would like."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat May 28, 2022 4:44 pm

There was a look of confusion on Rayas face.

"I am not understanding. Why do you think I think you are not entertaining?"