Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Sora giggled as she undressed as well, "Yes, Rokugani culture can be quite unique. But I do like their relaxation techniques; Hot baths, tea, and enjoying gardens. Perhaps not stuff you can find out in the deserts, I admit. But still; Everyone could use a little relaxation, no? And yes, it's a large building, so it's more open and relaxing and not so cramped. With all the murals and plants and..."

She looked back and Raya spoke up again, Sora immediately blushing, "Raya dear, you really spoil me with your consideration. I just love your colorful clothes so much, match the vibrancy of you so perfectly."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 7:22 pm

"Tea? I have heard of this, it is like a lighter coffee yes? I did once find a garden in the desert too, believe it or not!"

There was a small twirl on the spot, the dress moving slightly higher with the twirl showing off her thighs.

"I am glad you like it. However from now on you must accept only seeing my naked body" there was a giggle as she began to undress.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:36 pm

"Oh woe is me~"

Sora swooned back against the cubby-hole where the wicker basket with her clothes were before standing back up straight, giggling.

"I will make due, I'm sure. But I think we will both forget that once we're relaxed and pampered, if memory serves me correctly."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 7:42 pm

Raya giggled at the reaction, blowing Sora a kiss before slipping out of her skirt, her top already gone. Her underwear soon followed, leaving the tanned woman naked. She folded up her clothes (hiding her knife in the middle of them) and put them in a basket before turning back to Sora.

"Let us go and be pampered then!" She moved to Soras side, hooking her arm with the other womans and smiling brightly.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:54 pm

They left the changing room into the baths Sora had reserved, a smaller room labelled as the "Dusk Room". Stairs led down into it, slightly under the ground. The room itself was cool and dry, but soon the sensation of the steam coming off the bath could be felt, smelling like no water Raya would likely have smelled.

The water smelled of salt and sulfur and rain on cement. There were towels laid out alongside some wine and cheese, along with multiple candles and lanterns, giving the place a warm, almost romantic ambiance. Sora rushed over, almost running, before sitting down, dipping her hand into the water. "Mmmm, it's definitely feeling quite warm, yes yes..."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 8:06 pm

Raya had paused in the doorway as Sora had walked further in to test the waters, looking around the room in a mix of awe and confusion. Trying to work out the smells, and the room in general.

"I think no Ra'Shari has ever stepped foot in here before" she commented quietly to herself, giving the room another look around before her eyes settled on Sora, walking towards her.

"Is this just for us? Or are others coming?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 8:14 pm

She looked at Raya confused, "Huh? Nono, this room is ours. I have it rented out for the next hour, though we obviously don't need to stay in here the whole hour if we've had enough."

Sora grabs a mug of mulled wine and swings her legs over into the water, slipping in with a happy sigh. "There are like a dozen more small baths like this off the changing room, not sure how many of them are being rented at the moment. I didn't really look."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 8:33 pm

"The whole room for just us?"

Raya looked confused, looking around.

"But it is so big. I could not imagine how much this would cost! Are you sure it is ok?"

She moved to sit on the edge of the bath, reaching for a glass also and taking a small sniff of the drink.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 9:25 pm

Sora's brow furrowed in the water, "The... cost? No no Raya, it's no trouble. It's hardly an expense at all."

She waved the concern aside, "Things cost coin, that's just how it goes. What use is money if you do not spend it on yourself?"

The wine was a spiced, mulled wine, warm in the cups, tasting of cloves and cumin lightly, on top of the wild berries it was made from.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 9:44 pm

"Well yes, but..." Raya stopped herself, grinned and shook her head "it is nothing. I'll just enjoy it!"

She took a big mouthful of the wine, taking a moment to taste it before putting the glass down.

"Ok! So this bath, let's go in!" Without waiting for confirmation she spun her legs around, dipping them into the water and gasping in surprise.

"It is hot! Was this heated just now?"