Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 4:39 pm

Soraya had made an after dinner appointment at her favorite salon, this time not so much for herself as one of the people she cared for most in the world.
It was a large compound outside the Dahabi district called Water's Favor, and it was a combination styling house, bathhouse, massage parlor, and overall wellness center. Despite it's size and facilities, it was rarely super busy, mostly due to the cost; An evening's pampering for a person could cost up to fifty Pool, and that wasn't coin to sneeze at.

At least for most.

For now she waited at the entrance, Sora fidgeting with her black and gold robe as she stood there.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Re: Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 5:28 pm

Raya was usually a very intelligent woman. She plans carefully, and she tries to look ahead. Which is why when she got back to her caravan and looked in her bag of clothes she realised that when Soraya had invited her earlier she forgot to ask what she should wear! Be less Ra'shari? Be more Ra'Shari?

She eventually settled on the obvious answer; be Raya.

And so, cleaned up and wearing a brown cloak over her much more colourful thin dress, Raya made her way through the city. Trying not to get in trouble with guards as she approached the agreed spot. Soraya if she was paying attention might spot her approaching, but Raya did wave as she got close.

"I found the right place then!" she grinned "good evening princess."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:36 pm

Recognizing Raya, Sora's demeanor immediately brightened, taking Raya's hand and giving a quick kiss to the back of it, "Raya~ You're just on time too. I hope you're looking forward to this."

She lowered the hand and let go, "We're going to get hot mineral baths, then massages, then hair styling, and finally manicures and pedicures. Sound good to you?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Rayas smile grew as she drew close.

"Good! I was worried I would be late and hurried a little. This all sounds so exciting! And they are ok with letting me in?"

There was a small pause.

"I do not know what most of what you said is, but it has you excited and I am excited too!"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Her eyes widen, "You've never had a mineral bath? A mani-pedi?"

She stared a while, unsure what to say before blurting out, "B-But you're so beautiful! So, so..."

Sora trailed off before shaking her head, taking Raya's wrist, "No matter. Come, we'll get this started and I will treat you like the true jewel of the desert you are."

She lightly pulled Raya along with her, her enthusiasm infectious, some of the salon's staff laughing quietly to themselves or whispering to each other at the sight of the elaborately dressed Dahabi practically dragging the brown haired woman behind her.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:08 pm

"Are they common to have in the city?" Raya asked as she got pulled along in the wave of Soracitement "in the desert we do not have baths of minerals. If we are lucky we may find a stream but otherwise it is a desert. I do not know what the others are. Everything Raya is, it is just Raya..."

She trailed off as she entered the building and looked around with an open mouth.

"You could fit twenty caravans in here and still have a campfire! Are all places this big? What do I do?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 6:13 pm

Sora turns back after they enter, giggling softly, "No, they're not common in the desert. I'm told mineral baths are common in Rokugan though, and in Yodotai lands. As to what you do, just follow me. I promise I will take care of you, along side the staff here. I know I told you I didn't want to turn you into some glamorous Dahabi woman, and that's true. This is all just to help relax you, make you feel like a princess yourself."

The salon staff closed the doors, faint music coming from elsewhere in the building.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:18 pm

Raya was still a little wide-eyed at the size of the building, but nodded.

"I guess I am in your hands. I trust you though, this is something I do not know anything about!"

She was shaken out though and grinned.

"You said that perfectly! You are learning our language? I can teach you more."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 6:34 pm

A slight blush, "I would really like that. I want to learn the language of your people, as well as Rokugani... But that's one day! For now, let's get out of these clothes; They'll be heating up the baths for us now!"

She put her hands on Raya's back and pushed her gently the the changing room for ladies, the smell of steam and mineral water wafting from the doorway.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:57 pm

"I swear I cannot understand those Rokugani. I saw some of their writing once, it made less sense than the Senpet. All drawings, and lines and squares. It is confusing!"

She tried to peek at the baths as she was pushed to the changing rooms.

"Wait, heating the baths? It is hot water like for coffee?"

Once in the changing rooms she looked around, still stunned.

"Even the changing room is bigger than my caravans. So much space" she shook her head, first slipping her robe off and then looking round at Sora with a grin. Putting a hand on her own hip and giving Sora a chance to look at the thin red and green dress, her arms and stomach bare, as well as from the knees down. and the materials clearly quite thin

"I picked out this because I thought it was appropriate, and I have to remove it. So I give you a chance to decide if you like before I strip further!"