Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EE - Pampered Ra'Shari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 12:48 am

"If I may ask, why did you not go with your caravan, Raya? It is not something I have asked, but am certainly curious..."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Sun May 29, 2022 8:12 am

Raya reached up, gently stroking Sorayas hair as she spoke.

"I had to leave the city for other reasons, delivering something past the south of the city. I was thinking sure, it is simple, but it look longer than I had realised. By the time I had returned, the Caravan of Entertainment she had left. They left my caravan behind, and the Caravan of Memory had taken her place. It is ok, but as I do not know when the Caravan of Entertainment returns I can either leave with Memory and hope to one day come across my caravan again, or wait for them to return."

Raya leaned slightly forward, resting her forehead against Sorayas and looking deeply into her eyes.

"I am thinking that staying longer is not so bad, no?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:18 am

"Certainly not in my book."

She kissed Raya once more sensually before pulling back with a blush.

"For now though... do you wish to move on from the baths? We still could be in here much longer before the water would get cold, but I'm afraid I'm in somewhat of a mood now with your words and affections. If I stay here any longer with you touching me with no clothes like this, I may burst..."

The blush deepened and she looked away from the younger woman who was on her lap.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Sun May 29, 2022 8:22 am

Raya tilted her head, before a grin came to her lips. She moved forward, pressing against Soraya and whispers in her ear "I am thinking I should help you relax more before getting out of the bath, no?" before placing a few soft kisses along the womans ear.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:50 am

Soraya let out a mewling like sound, shivering despite the heat of the water, "...You do not play fair. Now I will never be able to relax, thinking these thoughts..."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Sun May 29, 2022 9:08 am

Raya leaned back slightly, still grinning as she slipped off the other womans lap.

"Then I shall do something about it."

With her arms still around the womans waist, she lifted and turned, moving Soraya to sit on the side, her own head resting on the womans thighs.

"Like...so..."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 9:42 am

Suddenly Sora understood the picture of what was happening... and she grinned devilishly, "That certainly will relax me... Raya is as smart as she is beautiful."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Sun May 29, 2022 10:12 am

"I thought it would."

Raya winked, as she kissed up along the inside of Soraya's thigh...

/ftb