Day 3, LM - Your Princess (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, LM - Your Princess (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 5:47 am

Sora had expected that answer truthfully, one most worthy of a politician. She crawled forward a bit on the cushions until she was at Majdala's feet, leaning in to actually kiss the Khadi's toes gently, one at a time.

"Weell then... I pray I am someone... you want adoring you most... of the time."

Ending on a big toe, she looked up again at Majdala's face, "Why did you summon me anyways, if I may ask? Because I was asking to see when you were available, or for another reason?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sat May 28, 2022 5:54 am

She grins - perhaps at the affectionate act perhaps at having someone of such nobility prostrate at her feet - who was to tell, "Well to see if you were alright of course." She pokes Soraya's nose with a toe, "I can't have anyone breaking my favorite toy now can I? Well, anyone but me...."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 6:13 am

Sora takes that finger into her mouth a moment, sucking on it with a kiss before letting go, "Are you going to break me, Lady Majdala? If you were planning on it,I might need to set the rest of my plans for today aside..."

Being the daughter of one of Menjari's Council members wasn't lost on Sora, but she did not care; She loved this woman,and loved the way she teased and toyed with her. Perhaps the aspect of danger just made it that much more thrilling.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 29, 2022 2:33 am

"Oh whose to say I haven't already, little blossom? Perhaps I've plucked those petals dozens of times and put them back together after." Though the Khadi's tone is light, even teasing, Soraya cannot help but realize that from what she knows of Majdala's power it could certainly be a possibility.
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 2:56 am

"Oh?"

She chuckles softly, smiling, "I'd say what would the fun in that be if I can't remember, but I suppose I could see that."

Sora sits up a little, laying close, "It's very hard to get anything out of you Lady Majdala; What you want or how you feel. I've lived as your guest for a while now it feels... I want to know more. Both about you, what you want, and what plans you have for me."

Feeling a bit bolder she actually pulls herself up onto Majdala's lap, draping her arms over the Khadi's shoulders and looking into her disturbing eyes with a shiver.
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 29, 2022 8:40 am

Majdala actually seems to ponder for a moment, "My kind do not feel much... that is why we chase passions when they arise.The people view us as greedy because we take what we want but we do that because it means we actually feel want. They view us as cruel and vicious but that is because, as any mortal will attest, anger is easy. But easy or not it is a flame whose warmth we can feel."

She shrugs a little as the Dahabi curls into her lap, "So my plans? I plan to take you while I want you. Use you while passion wills it. And, well, for your sake let us hope I never need feel anger because of you."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:47 am

Sora rests on Majdala, as trusting as a tiny bird in a crocodile's mouth.

"I promise to never do anything to forsake you, Lady Majdala. I know the people I love have asked me to travel with them, for instance, but I would not leave this city without your permission. Same with marriage. or moving out. If you cannot feel much,take my passion for you and make it your own. Feel my life and energy and warmth and know happiness, even uf only for a brief time for one as long lived as yourself. As I have said, I know the cost of my sacrifices to try to give you these feelings, but I will not back down..."
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 29, 2022 10:13 am

She tucks a finger under the younger woman's chin, "And thus you remain fascinating."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 10:28 am

"And when I am no longer fascinating, will that always mean anger?"
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 29, 2022 10:46 am

"Not necessarily. I did not shatter my bow after the fest, after all, I just gave it to that nomad girl."
GM • City of Stories