Day 3, LM - Your Princess (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 3, LM - Your Princess (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:45 pm

It was the third day of the festival, and Soraya had received a note at breakfast to go see Lady Majdala. While most people in the city would have been frightened by a summons from a Khadi, Sora was secretly thrilled; It was rare she got Majdala's time, and with the Khadi woman actually setting aside time for her...

Soon she found herself at a tall set of doors in the Palace, the doors opening for her to admit her in before she could even knock at them.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Re: Day 3, LM - Your Princess (closed)

Post by Jewel » Fri May 27, 2022 10:21 pm

Majdala rests in a comfortable reclination, red tipped fingers curled around a jeweled goblet dripping with condensation, "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable blossom."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 10:51 pm

Jewel wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:21 pm
Majdala rests in a comfortable reclination, red tipped fingers curled around a jeweled goblet dripping with condensation, "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable blossom."
Sora entered and bowed, hearing the large doors close behind her with a slight flinch. Still, it didn't interrupt her smile as she straightened herself and walked over, sitting down cross-legged on the floor in front of the massive pile of cushions Majdala was sitting on.

"I am happy to have found some time with you, my Lady. I've not seen you since breakfast on the first day of the Festival."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Fri May 27, 2022 11:41 pm

She nods, "It seems we've found ourselves in a moment of chaos." She sounds, at most, slightly annoyed as opposed to any fear or worry, "I hope you have been alright?"
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 11:47 pm

"I have been well enough. I have seen many old friends, old lovers. I have helped the poor as is my duty and helped the temples in their observations. I have seen danger and darkness, yet have been able to come back to the place you provided for me as a safe haven."

She bowed low, her forehead briefly touching the floor.

"And I have been asked by many what you mean to me."
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sat May 28, 2022 3:23 am

The khadi raises an eyebrow, "Oh? And what have you told them?"
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 4:04 am

"I told them I care for you, that I asked you for what I asked for by my own choice. That I want you to have a companion that like you for you and who is willing to be there for you not because of just fear or commands, but because they want to see you happy and looked after."

A slight frown, Sora stretching out before crawling onto the cushions, laying on her front and looking up at Majdala, "They warn me you may tire of me one day, and I know that to be true. But if I can make a difference, even just for a while. while getting to spend time with you and get to know you better... Then it feels like it will have been worth my time."
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sat May 28, 2022 5:00 am

"I suppose it makes sense they would have concerns. There are few who would think such as you do about those who hold power over them. Fewer still who would risk themselves in the process."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 5:07 am

"Why not? You are beautiful, powerful, but merciful. House Menjari has thrived under your watch certainly, and there are no tales of you being cruel. Just the usual stories of your kind and their evil deeds."

Sora laid her chin on the back of her hands, looking up, "Do you prefer to be thought of that way? Would you rather be feared, or adored?"
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sat May 28, 2022 5:42 am

Her lips quirk into a slight smile, "I cannot say there is not appeal to both. Depending on who is doing which."
GM • City of Stories