Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 12:04 am

"I... take it you do not see me as an object then? I talked with Sayyeda Raya earlier,and was amazed to learn nkt everyone sees me that way. From what you said about seeing me as a whole person,and wanting me happy, it sounds much like the things she said about respecting myself and keeping people around me that love me without needing me to please them."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 12:48 am

At this Qasim sat up looking down at Soraya with a brow furrowed in an expression of confusion and a mix of other emotions. He shook his head, long black hair swaying behind him. His hand reached out to cup her cheek "I think nothing of the sort Soraya, you are no mere object. You are a full person. I would not be able to love you as I do if you were not. I like your beauty, I like your eyes, your body, but I love you for this." The hand moved from her face to her heart.

"I love you for who you are inside. I love the way you see the world, I love the way you care for others, I love how full of life you are and how you make me see the brightside of everything." He laid back closer to her "You are beautiful but you have a beauty that runs deeper than this flawless skin and perky breasts." He says curling lips in amuesment, a warm amusement meant to lend a bit of levity to the scenario but clearly sincere "you have a beauty inside of you that cannot be weathered by age and time, a beauty that I will love when your skin is wrinkled and old or time takes my sight. I will still love you." He says giving her a kiss long and passionate and when they separated he pressed his forehead to hers "and I hope to be there every step of the way."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 2:04 am

Sora cooed and wrapped her arms around him, nodding slightly, "I am beginning to understand that. Just like I had to come to an understanding of many things after leaving my father's house. I think I am beginning to understand why he would not let me move out as well."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 am

Qasim enjoyed the close embrace pulling her in arms wrapped around her enjoying the warmth from her body on the cool night. He looked up to her with a question in her eyes "and why is that?"
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 3:02 am

"Because I might not be so pliant to his needs if I were to come to understand there is more to me than my training. That life isn't all about pleasure and control, manipulation and politics. I will admit, when I first met you, I was actively trying to seduce you, to have you wrapped around my finger, to have power over you. Because that's who I am, and how I was trained; Desire is power, power is control, control is how the Jewel is run."

That last part sounded like a mantra, something Sora had said a million times before.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 3:42 am

Qasim nodded "that makes sense I suppose." He says in thought "at first I was drawn in by your beauty and you were fun to talk to but I suppose that is the truth of many things we are drawn in by something simple and base but from there the possibilities are endless."

He thought for a moment "when did it stop being that? When did you stop trying to seduce me and start feeling something real?" He asks a little apprehension in his tone.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 4:54 am

"That first time, on your roof. I could tell then you weren't just some shallow rich boy looking for a conquest, that there was much more to you than that. The way you treated me as a guest and wanted to show me things besides your bedroom, actually get to know me. It was a small start, but I am glad I got to know someone like you, that you and I persevered through so much."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 7:57 am

Qasim nodded smiling a little as he cuddled back in with her "That was a good night, an amazing night really. It was probably during that day when I realized you were a woman I could love. From the moment I met you many of the little things about you made me happy or excited. Your thirst for adventure, the kindness I saw in you, your desire to help those around you. Over those few days I saw you for so much more than a beautiful rich girl."

He turned toward her "I saw an amazing woman I hoped to get to know better and that grew into a desire to share my life with you." He ran a hand along her arm "I think we would be great for eachother, I travel often for business and you can join me, see the world, experience the finest things from every culture, meet exciting people, we could male this house our home add to it give you a menagerie if you wish one, host parties, I could help you open a business in the city."

Qasim stopped and took a breath running a hand through his hair briefly "Apologies, I get carried away thinking about it. He kissed her forehead "I know you don't have everything figured out but I guess what im saying is I love you and I want us to figure those things out together." He finishes simply.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:04 am

Sora just gives a chuckle at Qasim's enthusiasm, leaning up to kiss him slowly as she sat up. She held the kiss, drawing it out as she ran her hands over him gently...

Finally, she broke the kiss, smiling, "I do appreciate your enthusiasm, Sidi al-Basiri. I don't think the exact moment is the best time for me to think it over though; I'd have things to check in on, and more serious matters to discuss. But right now, I'm just happy having figured some of this all out... and maybe a little horny after laying out here with you like this without anything on. Remember, you didn't exactly fully satisfy before the bath anyways..."

The smile had melted into a grin. A wicked, wicked grin.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 8:11 am

Qasim deflated a little, it was obvious "I am not sure how many times I can handle the rejection princess but my love you is a salve to the sting." He said with a rueful smile but he would not push the matter more.

At her other words he grinned back at her fingers moving through her hair "perhaps I simply was leaving you wanting more. If I satisfy you fully you might have saw fit to stay somewhere else tonight." He joked with a throaty chuckle.