Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 9:21 pm

Sora nodded a little, not looking away from the sky as she lay under him, "You know I wouldn't know of course... But how can you not see all the stars other places? Do we not all gaze up at the same sun during the day? And the same moon?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 9:31 pm

He too remains looking up at the tiny twinkling pin prices of light in the sky as he listens and thinks "Depends on how far you go away. They are mostly the same but I have heard tales of different constellations in far away lands. Places where the stars look different. While I know many things unfortunately the workings of the heavens is beyond me."

"But sometimes when I have been away for a month or longer I do miss parts of home and the stars bring some measure of comfort to that." He said
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 9:40 pm

"Ah, I see."

She thought a moment before chuckling, "I am unsure if seeing the stars of a far away land would bring me comfort, excitement, or anxiety. It would be odd thinking that I'm so far away from home that the stars themselves aren't the same. The furthest I've ever been from the Jewel is Gullurt Oasis, about an hour's ride out from the city. The stars looked the same out there certainly."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 9:43 pm

Qasim nodded "Well I am the same no where I have been yet has had different stars. Maybe some that locals called by different names but always things I could recognize."

He paused for a moment looking to her "If you could go anywhere, where would you go?"
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 10:36 pm

Sora chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully at the question, staying silent for a bit, "...you mean, like, anywhere?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 11:02 pm

Qasim let his hand fall to her thigh stroking along it as she thought. He chuckled "Sure, for now we'll say anywhere in the world."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 11:04 pm

Her voice got a little quieter, a little wistful, "What about some place like the past?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 11:17 pm

Qasim sat up a little curious but attentive "Well if it's what your heart wants then it is what it is. Where in the past would you like to go?" He asked coming up more toward her to cuddle her close.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 27, 2022 8:19 am

"I think I would like to go back and see my mother. I... do not remember her, but people tell me all the time that I remind them of her. I would save her, if I could, and ask her what I should do with my life. I feel like if anyone would know, it would be her. Plus, I imagine my life having been much more fun with her around, growing up..."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 27, 2022 8:26 am

Qasim cuddled her closer he had not initially intended for it be such a heavy topic but he was nothing if not adaptable "Yes that makes a lot of sense, it must be hard growing up with just the idea of a person."

He paused thinking for a moment "Your mother was not from the Jewel right? She was Invinda yes?" He asked probing his memory