Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 4:23 pm

Soraya stretched as she stepped out onto the roof of Qasim al-Basiri's home, looking up at the sky above her. She'd just come from a bath, and her body was still nice and warm from the hot water, a nice accompaniment to the warm but not too warm night. She looked behind her at her host, smiling at him.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Qasim indeed followed right behind her never one to stray too far from her side when he was lucky enough to have her around. The man came up behind her and wrapped arms around her, enjoying the cooling night air and her warm skin on his.

He kissed her softly and warmly as she looked back at him. Pulling back a little to stare into eyes the color of emeralds "I knew we would eventually get to star gazing." He said smiling "and the gods have seen fit to not only keep the rain away this time but to give us a beautiful clear sky." He said brushing his nose to hers briefly.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 6:35 pm

She looked from the sky, back down to him, chuckling softly, "But you haven't even looked at the stars yet here. Or do the reflections in my eyes really show that much?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Qasim chuckled looking to her eyes for a few moments more "you'll have to forgive me, it is hard to appreciate even the beauty of the Heavens when I have the most beautiful person to walk the Jewel in my arms." He said smiling before giving her a peck

He then turned his eyes skyward seeing the stars "Sure puts my black sheet with holes in it to shame." He says happily, his grip tightening around her for a moment
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:07 pm

She chuckles and relaxes back against him, getting close and comfortable, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that when I was little too."

Sora looked around, "Chance we can go sit over on those chairs? I know you said you were having something warm brought up for us... would hate to be blocking the stairwell when it was brought up."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 7:13 pm

Qasim feigns a grumble "fine, though know it causes almost physical pain to let you got from my arms." He says kissing her cheek this time before begrudgingly releasing her from his arms.

He walked over and sat looking up and then over to her "But did I not say this was one of the best views you'll get in or around the city?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:30 pm

She lounged out on the sedan seats, having been brought up by the servants before, "I've been up here before with you, remember? I think I told you the view was that way myself."

A smirk as he sat close to her feet, "Though I'm mostly just going to look at the sky. The middle of the night, on the longest night of the year, not a cloud in the sky... could it be a better opportunity?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 7:50 pm

Qasim chuckled "yes but that was a sunset, this is a different view." He said happily "it is a peaceful night for it." He reached over a hand to take hers "and I couldn't ask for a better person to share it with." He said giving her hand a little squeeze.

He looked over to Soraya smiling softly enjoying watching her watch the stars

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 7:57 pm

She looked down from the stars to him, smiling gently and pulling him a bit closer to her, her other hand patting her lap.

"Well how about you rest your head here then and we can look up at the stars together? I would really really enjoy that."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 26, 2022 8:24 pm

Qasim smiled a touch wider "Well I don't see how I could turn down a request like that." He said shifting to lay his head in her lap. For a few moment he just enjoyed their closeness looking up at the stars one of his hands holding hers his thumb making small circles on her skin.

After some time he spoke up "I've always liked the stars, they may change a little but most places you can find familiar ones. Most places you can find the warrior or the poet, the lovers in their eternal embrace. So even far from home it can feel like something connects you home."