Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 3, EN - Star Gazing (closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:14 am

"I am not rejecting you. I am horny, silly. You said yourself I should probably get things straightened out with Lady Majdala, and Raya as well. If things work out, I will marry you, it as simple as that."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 8:25 am

A little more light shone through his eyes "Forgive me." He kissed her softly pulling her into him a bit "I misunderstood you my Tigress." He said grinning "but just hearing you say the words gives my heart wings to soar on drafts of hope." He said before kissing her again longer and more passionate.

He broke away giving her a micheviois grin "should we retire to the bedroom or do you wish to make love under the twinkling night sky?" He asked as a hand gently followed the curve of her back playing as far down as he could reach.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:41 am

"To your room, I think. I would hate to have you exhausted anywhere else, after all~"

She traced a fingertip along her lip coyly as she looked at him.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 8:44 am

His grin was still mischievous but there was a touch if fierceness to it "I think this time around it will be you that ends up exhausted Sayyeda Menjari." He says before pressing his lips to hers passionately and biting her bottom lips a little as they separated.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 8:51 am

Sora stood up after they separated, walking towards the stairs that lead inside and beckoning behind herself with a finger.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 9:02 am

She hardly needed to beckon him as Qasim would follow right behind her catching up and putting hands on her hips as he followed the woman down into his bed chamber.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 9:04 am

/ftb

/scene
Influence: