[Day 3 EA] Physician, Heal Thyself (Expecting, Closed)

Claudia Gabinus

Re: [Day 3 EA] Physician, Heal Thyself (Expecting, Closed)

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Mon May 30, 2022 11:21 pm

Qara al-Hazaad wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:27 pm
Snip
"Yes indeed, a mission for the empire. I do not think anyone likes this weather though?" Surely not...
"I have been with the Legion a few years now, it took some time to learn enough to do more help than harm. My family was able to afford a tutor and he was a very wise man."

She looks at Qara curiously. "Ah, so you can train it, that is fascinating. But people keep secrets from eachother? That is not a good thing, I understand why but still. Imagine if people had access to miracle healing whenever they needed it?"
Yodotai * Surgeon * Wanderer * Fights If She Has To * Very Haunted * Thirsty For Knowledge*
Influence: City 1, Origin 1, Faction 1 *Glorious 1, Infamous 0* Integrity: Average

Equipment usually present: Pugio, toga, medicine kit, surgeon’s kit, traveling pack.
If socially acceptable: Sword/Shield/Armour/Ghost

Languages: Mekham, Yodotai

Qara al-Hazaad

Re: [Day 3 EA] Physician, Heal Thyself (Expecting, Closed)

Post by Qara al-Hazaad » Tue May 31, 2022 11:31 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:21 pm
"Yes indeed, a mission for the empire. I do not think anyone likes this weather though?" Surely not...
"I have been with the Legion a few years now, it took some time to learn enough to do more help than harm. My family was able to afford a tutor and he was a very wise man."

She looks at Qara curiously. "Ah, so you can train it, that is fascinating. But people keep secrets from eachother? That is not a good thing, I understand why but still. Imagine if people had access to miracle healing whenever they needed it?"
"Ah, I see. Strange, you seem so...solitary?" She hesitated to continue. "Though such a charitable mission as yours is surely appreciated."

Qara nodded in understanding. "Well...some of it is secret, some of it is birthright. The spirits do not answer to everyone. Education helps, but one cannot teach a blind man, to paint, you see?"

She eyed the instruments of....healing. "Such work...it looks so bloody, grisly. Though it does help, you say?"
Dahabi * Shugenja * Wealthy * Black Sheep * Married
Rokugani, Mekhem, thinking
Influence: 1/1/1 * Integrity: What is expected * Reputation: Glorious 1/Infamous 0
Carries: Talisman satchel, fan, fancy clothes