Day 2, LA, Oasis - Break Time (open)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 2, LA, Oasis - Break Time (open)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 29, 2022 12:26 am

Sora seemed a bit surprised, for a moment, "You would rather do something with me than cool off in the water?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 29, 2022 12:51 am

Qasim gave her a curious look already making his way back to the edge of the waters beginning to emerge from the pool "Of course, you are far more important to me than a pool of water. No matter how refreshing it is." He said with a smirk and chuckle
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Cassim

Post by Cassim » Sun May 29, 2022 1:47 pm

Cassim grins. "I have had my chance to clean myself off. My clothes will be drying a while, and that oasis is not going anywhere in a hurry. I can only speak for myself, but I would be happy to spend time with the lady."
Mekhem | Diplomat of a sort | Wealthy (how?) | The (in)Famous Desert Fox (winks at the lady) | Soft Touch
Influence: City 1 / Origin 1 / Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 0 / Infamous 1.0 Integrity: *laughs*
Languages: Mekhem, Rokugani
Carries: Sling (disguised), knife, odd belt (rope and grappling hook), currently dressed in tattered clothes

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 31, 2022 12:43 am

"Oh! Well, I have just the thing then. In the tent. I'll be right back, promise. You'll both love doing it with me~"

She smiles to the two before turning and trotting back to the tent, thankfully everything having been taken off the camel earlier. So no banging or clunking sounds coming from the tent this time.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 31, 2022 1:10 am

Qasim does raise an eyebrow looking at the retreating princess and back to the scoundrel seeing if he had any more insight as to her meaning
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume