Rude Awakenings? (D2, EM, Closed)

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Rude Awakenings? (D2, EM, Closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 pm

"Mmmm... I mean offers, opportunities, stuff like that. Having to choose where to spend my time. I mean, you're an easy choice for my time though; I just want more and more of your time..."

She took another sip of coffee, putting her free hand on top of Raya's thigh as she looked at the Ra'Shari woman over the teacup.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 5:38 pm

"Risky words, I'll take all your time if you'll let me" Raya grinned, moving her hand from Soras waist to her cheek "lure you in with stories and songs then keep you for the night. It would be days and nights full of joy and laughter."

She left her hand on the womans cheek for a few more moments, stroking gently with her thumb, before moving her hand away and holding her own cup again.

"Ah, but that is only for dreams sadly. I will enjoy whenever I can with you though, and make sure it is full of every moment to make you smile."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:47 pm

Sora nodded, "Yes, I know. I can tell you try really hard for me, and your stories and songs and attentions make me so happy... I'll need to treat you in turn some time soon. My own way. Even if I can't have you over to my house."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 5:51 pm

"Maybe you can! Dress me up all smartly and I can pretend to be a proper Dahabi" Raya grinned "I can be proper. I think. It is just acting yes? I learnt to act before, just perhaps need a way to make my hair less like messy like this. I should brush it soon too."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 5:52 pm

A big pout, "I don't want you to be a 'proper' Dahabi girl though. I want Raya to be Raya. You're completely perfect as is, wild hair and everything."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:11 pm

"So it is my wild Ra'shari ways that entice you in?"

Raya put her cup down, grinning as she drew closer. Standing slightly over the girl - a benefit of being taller - and placing her hands on the girls cheeks.

"Raya will always be Raya, don't you worry" she leans down and places a long kiss on Soras lips.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 6:15 pm

Sora almost literally melts into the kiss, giving a cooing sound and slumping as she's kissed, eyes fluttering shut.

"I will never worry, where that is concerned~"
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:21 pm

Eventually the kiss ended, and Raya rested her head gently against Soras and smiling softly.

"Do you need to go anywhere this morning or can I take my time enjoying you?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 26, 2022 6:31 pm

A cheeky grin.

"I planned ahead; How could I not, when I get a night with you?"

She kissed the tip of Raya's nose.

"Nothing until lunch time."
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:52 pm

Rayas grin grew again, and she ran her fingers through Soras hair gently.

"All morning you say? It will be a while before any breakfast is ready, I remember asking. So we will have to pass the time. Have you finished your coffee?"