Just a flesh wound [D2 EA, Mekham quarter close to the Maze, Open]

Faruq Al-Farhan

Just a flesh wound [D2 EA, Mekham quarter close to the Maze, Open]

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Mon May 23, 2022 5:01 pm

With days drawing shorter and shorter - and the heat less intense than during most of the year - spending some time outside in the sun sounded like a surprisingly inviting prospect. Faruq's face was not exactly relaxed - something seemed to be on his mind as he set a cloth on the street just outside his rather humble house - but he still seemed to enjoy the warmth on his skin as he took off his shirt and got to work stitching and bandaging some cuts and bruises that covered his left arm.

What was that

The worry doesn't leave his mind even for a while, and it makes him remind his words to Lamis. He needed to keep an eye on the city. Things might happen at any time. But what she had said then was obviously true. It was hard to believe keeping watch over such dangers would fall to him alone. It didn't, of course.

Still, at a time like this he couldn't help but feel responsible...

---

D2 LM - An End to Suffering (Day) - Med/Int, 1 Raise. TN 15 | 6k3 ⇒ 22 (TN: 15)
(Shit, forgot to change the description of the date and time after rolling for the event. I did change the Raises and medkit uses. (Also noticed I miscoded the TN, but 22 still hits 20!) -_-'

D2 EA (Now correct timeslot!) - Wounds healed | 2k2 ⇒ 27 (TN: ?) (And now I typed 2k2 instead of 2k1.... can I keeps that 18 plz? -_-')

EDIT: 18 wounds healed (as allowed by Sven despite my typing disability!)

EDIT2: And now posted in the correct timeslot and thread. Heck I should have had some coffee before posting -_-'
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.