[D2 EA Houses of Dahab] Fortune Favors the Rich

Qara al-Hazaad

Re: [D2 EA Houses of Dahab] Fortune Favors the Rich

Post by Qara al-Hazaad » Sat May 28, 2022 3:01 pm

Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 10:05 pm

Hearing that, Sora looked down at the necklace with a renewed affection, "...no wonder I was so drawn to it. I shall cherish it greatly then."

Turning to Qara, she gives a deep, Rokugani style bow.

"And believe me, you have already helped me more than you might know. I promise on the word of my Family and House, I shall repay you what you for your kindness given, and more."

She looks up with a small grin, "And should you ever decide that you are available to look at rugs together... Whether just the two of us, or even with your husband. I would appreciate your trained eye."
Qara smiled, and owed in return. "Well, do not worry sayyeda Menjari, I am sure I will hold you to that." She replied with a playful smirk. "Oh? Certainly, that sounds like a nice change of pace. Perhaps after the festival is over, neh?"
Dahabi * Shugenja * Wealthy * Black Sheep * Married
Rokugani, Mekhem, thinking
Influence: 1/1/1 * Integrity: What is expected * Reputation: Glorious 1/Infamous 0
Carries: Talisman satchel, fan, fancy clothes

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D2 EA Houses of Dahab] Fortune Favors the Rich

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Qara al-Hazaad wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 3:01 pm
-snip-
Sora nodded and smiled brightly at the words, clutching the amethyst necklace to her chest, "See that you do. Until then Sayyeda Qara.. ."

A few little bows and the excitable young woman was off, walking towards the main city at a brisk, happy pace.

/exit
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse