This caravan is mine (Edge of Ra'Shari camp LE closed)

Raya

Re: This caravan is mine (Edge of Ra'Shari camp LE closed)

Post by Raya » Sun May 22, 2022 6:35 pm

Raya paused, looking confused.

"Not eating? Truly? But how would one have the energy to sing and dance?"

With a shrug she slid her skirt off and placed that up after, just leaving her in very plain looking underwear and she picked up an old shirt to dry her face with.

"It is a religious thing though you say. Ra'Shari are respectful of peoples beliefs, we have many within our own people. Hundreds maybe, as we have seen much that the sands have to offer. The Senpet religious ceremonies I remember being very lavish. Are you religious? Should I plan large feasts for after the sun sets?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 9:17 pm

For her part Sora wore nothing but the towel, underwear hanging nearby to dry, "It's only for a short time really, since these ARE the shortest days of the year, I suppose. As to me? I worship the Sun and gods above, same as anyone else. But I think some rituals are silly; I think the gods look down and just see if you're a good person or not, respectful and kind and helpful to others. I don't think the Day of Wrath was because someone ate out of turn so much as maliciousness and evil."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon May 23, 2022 8:02 am

Raya nodded, moving over to the bed before quickly hopping onto it behind Sora. Legs on either side of her and she wrapped her arms around the Dahabi princess from behind, pulling the girl back gently into her to hug her. Resting her head gently on the womans shoulder and talking softly.

"Your views sound much like mine. Regardless, as long as you live your life and have no regrets it does not matter what others think yes? You are you after all. Ah, but Ra'Shari do not have to worry about appearances, so perhaps it is easier for us? You should just become a Ra'shari and travel the sands with us princess, you can even use my caravan until you got one of your own."

She was clearly not being entirely serious.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 4:14 pm

The princess, however, was as gullible as always.

"...I have thought about it before, Raya. Just to be able to travel with you and spend more time with you would be like something out of a dream. But I have responsibilities still, to my House and my family, for what it's worth. Still, I suppose that's what one means by 'leaving it all behind'..."

She thought a moment, silently resting against Raya and enjoying the other woman's warmth before speaking up again, "...and you know, you look very stunning if you really do not need to worry about your appearance. I spend much time each day getting rid of bed-head and putting on make-up and such, if I'm heading out especially."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon May 23, 2022 5:09 pm

Raya smiled.

"I understand, and it is why I would never expect you to leave. Even if I would secretly hope it. I was told before on my travels that Quartz symbolizes balance, clarity and energy. You are the brightest Quartz of your people, and I hope they appreciate you. If not, I do."

There was a small chuckle.

"However if you think my hair is like this in the morning you are in for a surprise tomorrow! You are however a natural beauty, I can see it in your eyes, so you do not need so much makeup."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 5:34 pm

"Perhaps so... I suppose I've not put on makeup with others in quite some time, back when I was but a child. Regardless..."

Sora turned around, looking at Raya with a soft smile, "I will never forget your understanding and appreciation of me. Even with my... imperfections. Or perhaps I should say my more foolish moments. Hopefully you do not think me wanting to see you in this bed with your hair all askew is a foolish sentiment as well? It is a long night, and I really can think of almost nothing I would want more than my beloved Raya to keep me warm... or maybe a bit hot even."

To be even more clear on what she was asking she slipped off the towel, looking at Raya with a look of both hope and trepidation.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Mon May 23, 2022 8:37 pm

There was a not subtle look as the towel moved, then back up at Soraya's face, her eyes meeting the other womans and a grin grew. Then, wordlessly, she leans in and kisses Sora on the lips, laying back and pulling them both down at the same time without breaking the kiss.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 8:48 pm

Sora squeaks in response at the surprise at the response before just letting go. "Maybe I was a bit premature in worrying about getting your bed wet~" she manages to mutter before her breath is taken away by kisses and being pulled under the covers.

/ftb
Influence: