This caravan is mine (Edge of Ra'Shari camp LE closed)

Raya

This caravan is mine (Edge of Ra'Shari camp LE closed)

Post by Raya » Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm

Rayas current caravan placement was different to before. Where previously she was more central, around a big group, now she was closer to the edge. It might appear symbolic if one was to think on it, as Raya wasn't from this caravan group after all. The dreadful weather really didn't help either, as with less fires and less dancing and excitement around.

Finally reaching her caravan, she sighed softly, then looked back at her guest.

"At least it's a good distance from nosey people yes?" she said as she held open the door for her to enter.
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: This caravan is mine (Edge of Ra'Shari camp LE closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Sora had followed Raya from the Caravan of Mysteries where she'd found her, the night slowly chilling a bit, but still not too bad, even with the kind of light rain and mist that had been going on and off that evening. Still, she was glad to be out of it and get a chance to dry off as she stepped inside, smiling at the Ra'Shari woman.

"I like where you've set up here; It's cozy and quiet and the stars are beautiful I bet, if they were out..."

She ducked inside the wagon after going up the steps, looking around the insides.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 20, 2022 9:07 pm

Raya hadn't moved it, but she wasn't going to say that.

"If you lay on the caravan it feels like your own private world, although it's not very strong so I don't go up often."

The inside of the caravan looked almost emptier than it did before. The bed was still there, but the seats in the living area seemed to be gone. The shelves still had the same cutlery as before, but there was also a backpack in the corner beside the bed.

Raya entered after the woman had and frowned, muttering "I'm going to slit her throat if she keeps taking my stools quietly to herself before sighing.

"It seems my stools have gone off on their own adventure. If you would like you can sit on my bed or I can move something to the floor?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 20, 2022 9:49 pm

"A pillow perhaps? I do not mind either way, the bed or a pillow that is."

She did recognize things, even if her memory wasn't the best; To her, it was all very cozy and warm, even if a bit less so than last time. The details escaped her anyways.

"I don't suppose you have a way to dry off though, do you? It's not raining very hard out this evening, but it's been building up as I've been walking around the camp here."

Indeed her clothes and hair were the most damp, though the princess' skin was also covered in like a thin dew.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 20, 2022 10:04 pm

"The bed will be more comfortable" Raya said with a nod, moving to collect a towel from the backpack in the corner. She was also slightly damp, but with only one towel she accepted her dampness.

"I can offer a towel and some clothes if you would like to change? I would offer food but it's a little wet to prepare anything warm" she turned and held out the towel, having a colourful looking dress out and sat on top of her bag "of course if you prefer to be naked and wrapped in a blanket I also would not complain."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 20, 2022 10:15 pm

Sora took the towel with a nod of her head, starting by patting her hair dry thankfully.

"Not even some... no, I suppose it IS a bit late for coffee anyways."

She didn't sit for now and get Raya's covers damp, instead draping the towel on her head and starting to slip out of her damp clothes.

"As to your offer, I suppose that depends on how long I'll be here for? I'm not expected back or anything as such, so I'm in no rush. Especially if it means visiting with you, Raya dear."

Sora pulls her top over her head before taking it in both hands and flicking a bit of the drops of water off it away from Raya.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 20, 2022 10:24 pm

"I could source coffee, but you would not sleep tonight" Raya said with a laugh. She didn't look away as the woman undressed, instead offering a hand out.

"If you pass me your clothes, I can put them somewhere to dry for you. As for how long to be here? If you left it up to me I would say you can stay the night and sleep very warmly and snugly here with me princess. Even if it pains me not to travel with my caravan, it blessed me to be spend more time in your wonderful company. I wouldn't want anyone to think The Ra'Shari have stolen you from the palace though."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 20, 2022 10:53 pm

That gets a small chuckle, and Sora hands over her blue top, "Stolen away? I'm there of my own volition, which is nice. Not that I intend to spend too long away any time soon, but there isn't really anyone there that would miss me if I spent a night out. Especially during time off for the Festival like this."

As she talks she finishes with her pants, leaving nothing but an extremely scant undergarment on as she holds out the damp dancer's pants.
Influence:

Raya

Post by Raya » Sat May 21, 2022 8:04 am

"It is never you I worry about, it is others" Raya collected the clothes with a grin, before moving away slightly and setting up a drying rack "I know you have the heart of a Ra'Shari, wanting freedom, adventure. As you were dressed today you would have looked at home with the Entertainment caravan. So bright, so free flowing. It made my heart sing with joy."

With Soras clothes up, she began to undress herself. Her small top removed, with nothing on under it, placed onto the rack as she continued speaking.

"Ah yes it is the festival soon yes? I have never been in the city when this festival was on, is there any expectations in how one must act?

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 21, 2022 11:18 pm

Sora wraps the towel around her waist before sitting on the bed, to make sure the sheets stay dry and fresh, "That would depend on who you were. For a Ra'Shari just generally being around town? Not so much. Someone wanting to be pious or at least look pious would be expected to cover their head while the sun is out, and refrain from eating or drinking anything besides water from sun-up to sun-down. But the merchants and businesses know many are no so religious, or follow foreign religions, so I've heard that most cafes and food stalls stay open.*

She sat back on her hands. crossing her legs inside the makeshift towel wrap.
Influence: