Memory of a good time (Ra'Shari came, EE, open)

Raya

Re: Memory of a good time (Ra'Shari came, EE, open)

Post by Raya » Mon May 23, 2022 5:18 pm

Rufus Belgica wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:16 am
Rufus manages a wry smile. "I will carry the worries for all of us then. I would hate to see either of you two show them."
Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:02 pm
"Either way, it can at least be a live in the moment sort of thing; Worries later, but for now..."

The princess smiled, doing a small dance and watching as the beads of dew and mist flicked from her.

"Thank the gods and such for a relatively warm evening, good company, and the days of rest with the festival."
Raya considered commenting, but instead just smiled brightly.

"Yes yes! Warm evening, good company, and the rain is maybe dying down a little! I say this is a good sign. Perhaps we can..."
Qasim al-Basiri wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:25 pm
Qasim approached the group smiling a bit broader than he would totally sober, likely just a touch tipsy "Now I think this may be the longest I've seen Raya here not dancing during one of these nights." He joked approaching next to Soraya but looking at the whole group.
There was a small nod.

"It is too long without dancing I say, but to talk with friends is as good as dance sometimes they say! Hello friend, you seem to be enjoying the offerings of the Caravans also. How are the drinks? I know the Caravan of Memory offer different to my usual caravan, but it is good stuff yes?"
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: Memory of a good time (Ra'Shari came, EE, open)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 5:44 pm

Qasim nodded with a smile "I will defer to the Ra'Shari on how best to have a good time." He replied happily

"But yes it may not be as loud, bright, or energetic as your caravan Raya-si but it is still a good time none the less." He looked about the group "hmm I'm sure I interrupted something, my apologies on that. What is the discussion this evening?"
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume