[LA Thorougfare] New Goods and New Faces

Qasim al-Basiri

[LA Thorougfare] New Goods and New Faces

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 6:40 am

(Expecting)

Qasim had headed back into town with Sora after their time spent together at his estate. The sun being weaker and already heading for the horizon it wasn't a bad time to take a walk along the thoroughfare. It wasn't often he found something that he or one of his employees missed that he wished to acquire but it happened so for now he simply perused the different stalls and window shopped some stores. Really more killing time than anything else.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Zara

Re: [LA Thorougfare] New Goods and New Faces

Post by Zara » Sun May 22, 2022 3:38 pm

Zara was walking around as well. She stopped at various stalls, greeting those there and purchasing a few things from time to time. It was a tradition of her father's that she was committed to maintaining. He liked to connect with other merchants and support their businesses in small ways.. Her efforts weren't as appreciated as greatly as hus were, but she received a few smiles and thankful nods.
Mekham ◇ Diplomat ◇ Merchant ◇ Wealthy ◇ Beautiful ◇ Daring ◇ Quiet ◇ Mischievous
Influence: 1/2/1 □ Reputation: Glorious 1/Infamous 0 □ Integrity: Very Little
Languages: Mekham, Ivindi

Generally Finely Dressed and Carrying: Silver Ring,, Coin Purse, Water, Knife

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 6:12 pm

As fate would have it the two seemed to have stopped at the same stall and Qasim could not help but notice the beautiful woman.

He gave her a charming smile "Shopping for yourself or for another?" He asked her as he drew to a conversational distance.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Zara

Post by Zara » Sun May 22, 2022 11:10 pm

"Sometimes, one just shops to shop." she smiled. "You never know what you might find on the thoroughfare."
Mekham ◇ Diplomat ◇ Merchant ◇ Wealthy ◇ Beautiful ◇ Daring ◇ Quiet ◇ Mischievous

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 12:12 am

Qasim flashed her a smile, his white teeth contrasting his brown skin "Well that is certainly true. Always full of interesting things," a slight pause "and interesting people."

Qasim bowed to her "But I forget myself, I am Qasim al-Basiri proprietor of Light and Shadows Luxeries. Have you ever been? Certainly not while I was in, I never forget a face, especially a notable one."

Zara

Post by Zara » Mon May 23, 2022 3:56 am

"Perhaps you didn't see me when I was there." she suggested with a grin. "I am Zara, daughter of Malik, proprietor of A Collection of Curiosities. It is a small shop. It can be easy to miss among so many."

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 24, 2022 10:14 pm

Qasim shook his head "No I am quite certain I would have caught you. My eye is usually drawn to beautiful people and things." He said smiling

At her introduction he thought for a time "hmmm Malik....the shop name sounds familiar...your father had made a bit of a name for himself if im not mistaken? How have you fared taking over the shop?"

Zara

Post by Zara » Wed May 25, 2022 3:00 am

"It is doing well." she smiled. "I am doing my best to maintain my father's legacy and take care of our family. And, how about you? How is business at Light and Shadows?"

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Wed May 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Qasim gave her a smile with a touch of charm in it "That is good! Maintaining a strong family legacy is important, I'm sure you'll do a great job."

He looked over a few trinkets before them shaking his head finally "as for me business continues to go well. I cannot complain, though I am starting to get the itch to travel again so I may be planning a caravan somewhere soon to visit another trade hub."