[D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 12:08 am

Qasim grinned "not too often people call me big guy." He joked seeing as how by height and Stature he was almost perfectly average in both ways

But he leaned into the forehead contact enjoying the closeness for a few moments before speaking "why?" He asked a little quiet "I told you why I care about you, but why do you, you who can capture the attention of anyone in this city, why do you care about me?" It was a rare moment of some vulnerability, a dropped guard none of his usual swagger or bravado. Just a sincere curiosity.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 12:44 am

An arm reached out of the water, drops spattering on the water next to Qasim as she ran fingers through his hair in turn, "A funny question; You are kind and bold and independent. You remind me more of a Ra'Shari or nomad sometimes than a Dahabi. One step better in fact, taking the best aspects of our people while seeming free to the best aspects of others. It is a wonferful dichotomy."

She paused a moment, with her hand as well, before continuing, "Your being handsome does help, I suppose."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 1:15 am

Qasim looked back at her for a long moment enjoying the feel of her hand in his hair "By Shilah you mean it too." He said shaking his head softly and looking to her smiling

"I've had a number of families reach out to inquire about me but it's always because I'm rich or handsome." He said sticking hos tongue out at her briefly with uncharacteristic silliness "but you.....you actually get me. You've understood me better in a couple weeks than many who have known me my whole life."

He took a heavy breath drawing her in a hand coming up to wrap around the back of her neck palm resting on her cheek as he pulls her in to a deep kiss that mirrored the one when they first arrived but with a slower heat, not the hot fire of need but the smoldering heat of affection and of genuine caring.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 1:27 am

Sora kisses back gently, sitting up a little into the kiss, not hurrying it or anything but just calmly drinking it in while participating whole heartedly.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 1:54 am

They would stay locked in that embrace for some time soft moans shared between their lips. As with all things though this to would have to come to an end, eventually Qasim would pull back the smile on hos lips soft and tender as he looked into the eyes

"I think I am happy to be a fool for you." He said with a soft chuckle leaning back against the edge of the tub his hands still on her waist.

Qasim took another deep breath centering himself a bit "so do you have any other plans today?" Their hands ran along her body a bit "or am lucky enough to have you all to myself today?" He asked her with a hint of a different hunger blooming behind his eyes.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 6:43 am

"Mmmm..."

She leaned back after the kiss broke, ending up giving Qasim quite the view, "I intend to go see the Ra'Shari this evening... otherwise, there's visiting my Unicorn friend later, about dinner time..."

Sora smiled sheepishly, "Still, that's all afternoon, if you have no plans yourself."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 8:15 am

Qasim smiled back to her, much less sheepish she could probably feel his idea of how they should spend the afternoon "Well I suppose I will just have to make the most of every minute won't I princess?" He said leaning forward and placing a kiss on her neck.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 4:06 pm

She chuckled a little and leaned her head back, surrendering her neck, "Don't tell me you knew I came here for more than just a bath and talking... am I that predictable to you?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 23, 2022 4:17 pm

Qasim took full advantage of the exposed neck his kisses roaming further and hitting all the spots he knew about that made her shudder.

He broke away briefly grinning to her "Sora it's not much of a mystery what someone wants when they come all the way out of the city to your house and agree to take a bath together." He teased a little before going back in on the other side ofnher neck this time nipping her after a few kisses just hard enough to leave a mark

"Do I need to be gentle with you? Or will your Khadi friend not mind you coming back a little....rough?" He asked with a devilish smirk and a low sultry sound to his voice.
Last edited by Qasim al-Basiri on Mon May 23, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 4:51 pm

She spoke softly with her eyes closed, "Well, I WILL need to walk the rest of the day, but apart from that..."

Sora leaned down, "I shall leave myself in your hands."

She kissed him before guiding his hands to...

/ftb
Influence: