[D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Qasim frowned slightly one wet hand coming out of the water to stroke a cheek "that must be somewhat hard for you Sora. I know how much you enjoy being around people." His tone was soft as he spoke to her

"But I suppose having all your needs met and having almost unfettered freedom is something that is worth some sacrifice." something you could have had here he bit back the other comment perhaps the sting a little renewed after the initial happy feelings of reunion.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 9:22 pm

"It's not that much different than back home, in that respect. Daddy never did like me talking to the servants that much. I mostly read and played with my animals. occasionally my girlfriends who lived nearby. We'd play Coffee with stuffed animals and tag, plant things in the garden... occasionally get into mischief when the guards weren't looking. But that feels like ages ago. And I was mostly an only child, until very recently."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 9:35 pm

Qasim smiled a little hearing about her life growing, up at least the part about her getting up to mischief with her friends "Sounds like there were at least some good times to be had."

His arms went back around her "and how is the Khadi? What's it like, sharing her company?"
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 9:51 pm

A small smile, "She has a personality as cold as ice, but she can be surpringly caring. She is an animal in the bedroom... though I am unsure how much I should spread something like that around."

Sora bit her bottom lip briefly, "...it probably doesn't matter, but still. Otherwise, it is a strange mixture; She is a very flighty and intense woman, putting her all into something when she is focused on it then dropping it completely when she loses interest."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 10:11 pm

Qasim laughed "I shall not endanger my pride by asking how I stack up. I'm sure being alive for so long gives her many advantages." He spoke in a light joking manner

There was a touch of concern to his eyes though as his hands played over her back "I do worry what happens if she loses interest in you, as unfathomable as something like that sounds, they are not knowing for genuine caring."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 10:16 pm

That got a headtilt from Sora, "Worry? I see no reason I'd not be let out, on my own. It's not as if I know any of her secrets or weaknesses or anything like that. Plus she does not seem the jealous type. Vindictive? Perhaps. But again, I would never do something worth vindication. To anyone."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 10:20 pm

Qasim shrugged "perhaps I create problems that aren't there. You hear stories of khadi who are cruel for no reason. But I trust you know what you're doing." He said with a smile to her

He grabbed another piece of the cheese she chose earlier and held it up to her lips to feed it to her "and you know I'm always here if you need anything."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 10:41 pm

She popped the cheese in her mouth, along with his finger, pulling off with a slip. "The thought I have so many friends outside of the palace is a great comfort, believe me... But I can't help myself. Qasim dear; I just need to see the best in people, give them a chance. And Majdala is so beautiful, and lonely seeming, and and distrusted by everyone. If I can make any difference in her life, any at all..."

Before Qasim could reply, she put a finger to his lips, "I know the risks though, trust me. And she's not a pity project; I'm not thinking I'm going to change her for the best and make her heart grow. But I still want to try. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 10:48 pm

She would feel a small twitch below her when she caught his finger.

Qasim stared at her for a moment before shaking his head with a soft chuckle "dammit I'm not sure if you're the fool or I am." He looked back up to her and had a deep warmth in his eyes "I can already tell I'm going to fall in love with you." He said quietly as a hand ran through her hair.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 11:55 pm

"I mean, that sounds more like you'd be the fool there big guy."

She leaned forward to rest her forehead against his, "Though I wouldn't rule out both of us being fools too quickly."
Influence: