[D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: [D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 12:57 am

Qasim smiled and motioned to a servant who nodded and grabbed another and they moved off to the bathroom ahead of them.

"Yes it certainly is a good day to feel clean. Give them a moment to prepare. Would you like something to snack on? Some figs or cured meats?" He asked as the servants went about their business.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 5:41 am

She looked curiously at Qasim before smiling, "The latter, if available. I had fruit for breakfast. I suppose it shouldn't surprise me you aren't an orthodox follower of festival traditions."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 6:30 am

Qasim nodded and headed to the kitchen himself even a man of his wealth only had so many servants and besides he didn't mind doing something nice for Soraya.

He would return a minute later with a plate that had a couple different shaded meats, a few cheeses and some sturdy crackers for her to choose from. "I thought I might give you some options." He said as a servant came from the bathroom and motioned it was ready.

Following them in there would be a rather large tub that could comfortably seat two with a table set next to it which Qasim deposited the plate on and then tested the water "warm enough to last and relax but not too hot to be uncomfortable, well done, you may go." He said dismissing the servants and leaving them in privacy.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 6:59 am

As he would turn from the servant tk the princess, Qasim would find her already undressing, currently in the middle of stepping out of her puffy blue trousers, "Options are good; I'm known to be quite picky, after all. Especially with cheese really; A lot of it can be a bit stinky and sharp for my tastes."

Camel and horse cheeses also had a habit of making her gassy, but no need to mention THAT little detail.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 7:16 am

Qasim smirked at how she seemed to not be wasting any time "Well only one is kind of sharp, the lighter yellow one is mild, and the pale one is a little sweet even." He explained to her as he undid his robe and let it fall to the ground.

He of course took a few moments to admire the princess' form as she undressed. He stepped toward the tub and took a step into it sinking into the warm water humming slightly in pleasure the faint scent of lavender accompanied the water from a light oil put in the bath. "Mmm yes this is just the thing."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 7:51 am

Folding her top with her already folded trousers, Sora prowled over to the tub and slipped in. Despite the basin being easily big enough for two people, she was immediately on his side of tge tub and sitting on Qasim's lap, facing him.

"I do like mild sweet cheeses. Though I noticed you didn't think to include any sausages on the plate. A strange oversight perhaps?"

Her hand reached out as she talked and took some taze kaşar from the plate and popped the white cube between her lips.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Sitting on his lap she would immediately be aware of an effect she had on him and he grinned to her words "ah yes a bit of an oversight but I'm sure I could find something to satisfy that desire." He said as his hands landed on her hips thumbs rubbing the curve where her legs meet her torso.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 4:37 pm

She smiled and leaned in, resting her chin on his shoulder, "Good. I know you are a very considerate host, after all. Still, no huge hurry; I kind of like just relaxing close like this for now, getting the chance to catch up. Having some intimate and close contact."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 22, 2022 6:11 pm

Another small hum of pleasure and comfort came from his throat as she leaned in and his arms looped more around her in a bit of an embrace "Yes I missed this. Missed you." He said to her softly

Qasim leaned back a bit "so how have things been getting all moved into the palace and your new um roommate." He said unsure exactly what the situation was with the khadi

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 7:45 pm

"I would hardly call her a roommate; I'm in a small guesthouse on the palace grounds, all to myself. It's well maintained and all my needs are looked after now that everything is moved in, but it really is just me. If there are guards or servants upkeeping the place, they seem to make sure I don't see them."
Influence: