[D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Qasim al-Basiri

[D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 20, 2022 10:57 pm

Having run into the Princess at the shop Qasim invited her back to his estate to relax. He was slightly disappointed she had chosen to live with the Khadi but he understood her decision even if he worried about it for many reasons.

Regardless it was a nagging thing in the back of his mind and one that certainly took a backseat as they traveled back to his estate. Walking into the house proper he gave her a smile, a touch of mischief there as he thought of the last time she was here. But it was fleeting as he motioned her in further "Welcome back Sayyeda, these halls have missed your presence."
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D1 EA Qasim Estate] Cleanse the Body, Refresh the Mind (Closed)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 20, 2022 11:05 pm

"And I have missed them," she said with a smile, taking off the veil she'd been using to keep the rain off and putting it in the bag with her purchase.

"That WAS part of the reason I decided to stop by the shop, after all, to see if you were in. It wasn't just for your excellent quality merchandise and low, low prices."

Sora smiled at him teasingly as well, though not for the same reason his smile had had its own mischief.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 20, 2022 11:39 pm

Qasim laughed a little "I think you mean my extremely reasonable prices. I would not have my shop lumped in with the street vendors touting the lowest priced wares in the Jewel." He said in good humor as the moved through the main area, a servant would walk up and offer to take Sora's bag.

"I was beginning to wonder if I had become forgotten in all the excitement of you moving into the palace of all places." He said with a teasing toe and smile to go with it.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 21, 2022 3:59 am

She gave her bag over to the servant without looking at them, following Qasim as he walked. She gave a little bit of a huff after his latest statement, pouting a little, "You are such a tease, you know that? Here I come out to see you and you're not appreciative of what a gift that is."

Two could play at that game.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat May 21, 2022 4:23 am

Qasim rounded on her and wrapped arms around her waist pulling her in to a tight embrace he leaned down and gave her sudden, deep, and extremely passionate kiss. One that was full of fire and life and showed her how much he had missed her. How much he had thought about her and how happy he was she was here in a way that that words couldn't.

He pulled back with arms still looped around their hips he smiled warmly "I assure you I am very grateful."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 21, 2022 11:22 pm

The shorter woman was easy enough to pull into the kiss. And anyways, it wasn't as if she was fighting back. Still, she broke the kiss when he did, and gave another pout at his words. Though this time it looked even less serious than the last time.

"...you really are an incorrigible tease, you know that? It is both endearing and frustrating for me in equal measure."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat May 21, 2022 11:28 pm

Qasim smiled at her and pecked her nose lightly "If I were corridgable I'd be at least half as interesting though." He said in his teasing voice.

He released her hips and let one hand trail down to catch hers "though I fail to see how giving you a passionate embrace is teasing." He chuckled as they walked through the house.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 21, 2022 11:29 pm

"It's usually what you say. Though I will conceed the point you made, regardless. It's not like I don't have my own bad habits anyways."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sat May 21, 2022 11:36 pm

"None so bad that spending time with you is not worth it." They said in more warm good natured tone

They moved through the estate at a leisurely pace Qasim looked over to her "Perhaps a bath to wash away the day and relax away from the wrath of Lady sun? Mild as she is today." He asked when they reached the main room.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 12:29 am

"I would ADORE one, actually. The bath at my guesthouse is nice enough, but kind of lonely and barren.And it's definitely the sort of day for a nice, long, hot bath."
Influence: