Day 1, EM, Palace of Wonders grounds - Gilded Cage

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 1, EM, Palace of Wonders grounds - Gilded Cage

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 9:25 pm

"Certainly."

She ate another spoonful.

"I was thinking of taking the day to visit old friends, catch up a bit. I hear the Caravan of Memories is in town, for instance. And there's that one Dahabi gentleman who offered for me to live with him, whom I turned down to be closer to you."

Sora tooked up at Majdala from under her eyelashes, "I am a very social person, after all, and it can be so lonely in my guesthouse."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 22, 2022 9:34 pm

Majdala makes a slightly dismissive waving gesture before examining her blood-red nails, "Of course, of course."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 9:55 pm

Putting the empty spoon and bowl down. Sora does look up more fully, giving a very slight frown to painted lips, "I don't suppose you will miss me while I am out, will you?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 22, 2022 10:39 pm

There's a quirk of an eyebrow in slight amusement, "And will you miss me? Or do you just wish to be missed?" She shakes her head slightly, "I could tell you pretty little lies, hell, I could make you believe them..." She ponders for a moment as if the idea amuses her, "But is that what you really want?"
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 22, 2022 11:07 pm

"...it isn't. And yes, I can truthfully say I will miss you, Lady Majdala. You may be a bit cold, but you are kind to me and accept me as I am. You took me in, imperfections and lusts and my scars and all and gave me freedom and safety and careful care. It's been more than worth the costs, even if you do not care for me in the same way I care for you."

Day 1, EM, Sincerity roll to convince Madjala of her intentions and feelings, Void 1k1 | 6k4 ⇒ 29 (TN: ?)
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 22, 2022 11:19 pm

(Please roll Insight/Willpower keeping Willpower - TN45)
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 12:06 am

Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Mon May 23, 2022 12:15 am

(From Soraya's perspective the thread continues from this point)
Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:55 pm
Putting the empty spoon and bowl down. Sora does look up more fully, giving a very slight frown to painted lips, "I don't suppose you will miss me while I am out, will you?"
Majdala offers a warm smile, "Of course I will, little blossom, of course I will."

(D1, EM: Gaslight Girlboss- Sincerity (Deceit)/Awareness +Tech and Advantages vs Gullible | 10k10+2 ⇒ 59 (TN: ?) - Amusingly enough not a single explosion)
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 23, 2022 12:39 am

Sora smiled softly; It wasn't much, but it was something!

"It makes me happy you would take any of your time to think about me at all, Lady Majdala."

She bowed her head to the Khadi woman before looking at the rest of the food on the table, "I think just some grapes, and I shall call breakfast done. Thank you for joining me, even if I really had nothing here to interest you."
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Mon May 23, 2022 12:48 am

Another smile, "Oh you interested me, never fear."

As a scientist is interested in their experiment, perhaps, but interested nevertheless... even if Soraya might not remember it.
GM • City of Stories