(D1 EM-Cat's Tail Café) Old habits survive

Bazir

Re: (D1 EM-Cat's Tail Café) Old habits survive

Post by Bazir » Wed May 25, 2022 8:53 pm

''I cannot complain sayyeda Raya. The business is decent even if I wonder what more can be done.'' he shrugs ''I understand your sentiment though: Life at the café is simple but rewarding but...even here in the city you cannot sit still for too long. You need to keep moving, improving.''

He looks at the Tail

''It's hard to let go of the comfort you have learned to know to plunge into the unkown''
Mekham - Local - café owner
Influence: 1 Reputation: 1 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Carries: Concealed knife, clean robes, stick

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed May 25, 2022 9:00 pm

"I understand that too Sidi. Even if I may seem like the best dancer, I still practice every day. It helps that it is fun and I do it to entertain at the same time" Raya laughed "that you are branching out to other types of foods shows your willingness to continue...what is the right word. Evolving? Your café. Changing with times, growing her. She seems to have a certain clientele though, looking at those who play games. Do they seem welcoming of the idea to change up the menu? I remember some types do not like change."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Wed May 25, 2022 9:03 pm

''The form changes but as long as the Cat's Tail retain it's essence...all will be well.'' he replied confidently ''It will take time to gather funding anyway...if that is even possible.''

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed May 25, 2022 9:05 pm

"You know, you are friend of Ra'shari now. Listen out for when The Great Caravan of Commerce arrives. I will tell them you are friend, and perhaps you can get some very hard to find ingredients. Nobody travels for trade further than Ra'Shari after all" Raya grinned "trust Raya, she does not do her friends wrong! I provided good dancers yes? I can find good traders too, Ra'Shari work together and help friends."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Wed May 25, 2022 9:09 pm

''That is true indeed, sayyeda.'' he nods with a smile ''Your word has proven to be golden, even if I never doubted it to begin with.''

He got curious for a moment

''Do you know the caravan of memory well? Who are they?''

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed May 25, 2022 9:12 pm

"The Great Caravan of Memory? They are..."

There was a small pause, as Raya thought how to say it.

"While the other Caravans have a focus, the Caravan of Memory is often those who are less focused. People who marry in often become part of the Memory, and it has many resourceful and experienced people. To be part of the Memory is to have ties to a past, thus what a memory is yes?"

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Wed May 25, 2022 9:17 pm

''Historians?'' he mused ''I think I should visit them eventually''

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 pm

"All Ra'Shari are historians sidi, we carry stories in our hearts! However the Caravan of Memory has many that can teach yes" Raya nodded "they can also attract the strangest things, so one can learn much from them. I have not spent much time with Memory, they often are after us in Entertainment so we usually don't cross paths, so it was nice to talk with some I have not seen since we were both the height of tables and annoying our elders instead of being the adults."

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Wed May 25, 2022 9:24 pm

He nods

''Will you catch up to your caravan eventually?''

Raya

Post by Raya » Wed May 25, 2022 9:32 pm

"I...do not know. I did not think to ask where they were going to next before I left. I may have to do the unthinkable and....."

She sighed.

"Wait for them."