Bazir grimaced

''Is there no itinerary planned? How long would you have to wait?''
Mekham - Local - café owner
Influence: 1 Reputation: 1 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Carries: Concealed knife, clean robes, stick

Raya

Re: (D1 EM-Cat's Tail Café) Old habits survive

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 7:45 am

"The elders know, and that is who needs to know. So...I do not know how long it might be. It could be a few weeks, or months. Maybe a year. If it was a year I think I'd have gone crazy and desperate for some manner of travel though."

Raya shuddered at the thought, eating some more food to comfort her. It was good food!
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Thu May 26, 2022 8:26 pm

''Interesting change of pace indeed but what was this business that you had to miss your caravan to attend?''

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 8:31 pm

Raya brought a finger to her lips.

"Secret business. Even Ra'Shari have business they cannot share sidi. I had to go meet with someone and it took me far away, or at least further than I had gone alone. I thought it would take me a few days to travel to and from, but it took a few weeks."
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Thu May 26, 2022 9:48 pm

''Very well, very well''

He sighed

''A shame your sister did not stay with you.''

Raya

Post by Raya » Fri May 27, 2022 7:19 am

"It was Memories turn, I am not sad that they left" Raya said with a shake of her head "it is better to continue on than wait behind and cause confusion yes? Like sidi has done too, not stay stagnant with the times as he evolves his menus. Everything must change, and Ra'Shari always move. Everything ends sidi Bazir, so why stand still? I may be stationary in terms of travel but I continue moving forward!"

She beamed a smile in his direction.

"Being stationary in terms of living means I move forward in terms of meeting Ra'Shari I rarely meet, and with friendships I would not have been able to develop had I left a week ago."