Wherever there's light - Faruq Q&A

Faruq Al-Farhan

Wherever there's light - Faruq Q&A

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 pm

This has been a fun and eventful ride as the friendly neighbourhood healer (...)! Jusy sad that right at the end RL has been keeping me away from resolving threads -I'll get them sorted out, promise!

I'm considering replaying Faruq, so I may have to just say "wait for the next tales" for some things, but ask away!
Last edited by Faruq Al-Farhan on Mon May 10, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Kezia

Re: Wherever there's light - Faruq Q&Ao

Post by Kezia » Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 pm

Did he mostly pan out as planned or did he throw you some curveballs?

Is he prepared for a potential Assassin son opposing him in future?
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Faruq Al-Farhan

Re: Wherever there's light - Faruq Q&Ao

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 am

Kezia wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 pm
Did he mostly pan out as planned or did he throw you some curveballs?

Is he prepared for a potential Assassin son opposing him in future?
The character himself? I'd say he 'mostly' panned out as planned, although dice (and a general lack of ability in some things that in hindsight I should have known might be important) held back a bit of some sides of him I'd have liked to develop or have appear more in the game. But alas, there are other tales for that to happen!

As for a potential Assassin son - leaving the city right now is ...complicated, as he's got quite a few things open. Trying to find his sister, for one - or his family, but it's not clear that his parents are still in the city, or alive for that matter. And then, there's... well, there's more :)

But depending on how things with finding his sis goes, and assuming he can come back at least from time to time to get in contact with some people and work for what he has to work for... He would be interested in getting to know life in a group with less rampant inequality and poverty.

The assassin son itself... Well, more drama? Why not? :lol: in fact, been a while since I've last created a character with so many outstanding issues and drama coming from his past I think! Haha
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.