The Hungry City 2 (LA) Planning

Faruq Al-Farhan

Re: The Hungry City 2 (LA) Planning

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm

Faruq hasn't passed Investigation but can participate without being invited due to earlier investigating.

Not great at investigation... but passable, I suppose?

EDIT: Keeping to the shadows he's usually decent at. Should be at least, when Sakkaku doesn't hate me XD
Last edited by Faruq Al-Farhan on Wed May 25, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Nihira

Post by Nihira » Wed May 25, 2022 8:00 pm

Nihira made the investigation roll and is now as hungry as the city is concerning these ghuls.

She's good at beaning things with her sling and can get stabby with her knife. Full disclosure she's rather squishy though. Also good at sticking to the shadows and seeing things with her peepers.
Ra'Shari * Diplomat * Entertainer * Daredevil * Very honest * Stargazer * Asks questions * Why did it have to be snakes *
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 1 | Integrity: Honorless
Typically carries: Knife, well used robe, sling wrapped around her arm, stuff to juggle
Languages: Ra'Shari, Mekhem

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 am

Lonely Yodotai in your area seek someone with stealth/the ability to navigate out of the sewers afterwards.
Yodotai * Surgeon * Wanderer * Fights If She Has To * Very Haunted * Thirsty For Knowledge*
Influence: City 1, Origin 1, Faction 1 *Glorious 1, Infamous 0* Integrity: Average

Equipment usually present: Pugio, toga, medicine kit, surgeon’s kit, traveling pack.
If socially acceptable: Sword/Shield/Armour/Ghost

Languages: Mekham, Yodotai

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Thu May 26, 2022 6:17 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 am
Lonely Yodotai in your area seek someone with stealth/the ability to navigate out of the sewers afterwards.
I don't have Wanderer, but I actually have none of the skills required to find my way back... The curse of 4ed Lore skills strike again.

(to be fair, Haddar has only three Lore skills, and one is the fluff "Lore: Ghosts")
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 6:28 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 am
I have stealth and can void for skill on exit (3 int and FR avilable from first part). I need to come find you/other Yodotai anyway so that would solve the meeting/teaming part ahead of time
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 6:35 am

Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:28 am

I have stealth and can void for skill on exit (3 int and FR avilable from first part). I need to come find you/other Yodotai anyway so that would solve the meeting/teaming part ahead of time
Works for me! And if we wind up in combat maybe ghost granddad can carry us out?
Yodotai * Surgeon * Wanderer * Fights If She Has To * Very Haunted * Thirsty For Knowledge*
Influence: City 1, Origin 1, Faction 1 *Glorious 1, Infamous 0* Integrity: Average

Equipment usually present: Pugio, toga, medicine kit, surgeon’s kit, traveling pack.

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 7:01 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:35 am
Works for me! And if we wind up in combat maybe ghost granddad can carry us out?
I'll leave you behind :lol:

Do you have EA free?
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 7:03 am

Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:01 am

I'll leave you behind :lol:

Do you have EA free?
:O barbarians!

Sadly I'm getting patched up EA following some Ghul nibbling.

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 7:50 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:03 am
:O barbarians!

Sadly I'm getting patched up EA following some Ghul nibbling.
Ah, that's a shame! We'll have to wing an offscreen meetup I guess! Or coming across each other by accident and working together, then having the proper meet later. Either way I have a pretty decent stealth dicepool, an alright investigation and I can void for the last part with 3 int (so 4k3 vs TN15). Although reading the event, it might quickly become impossible to ever leave if rolls go wrong because I can only attempt twice

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 7:52 am

Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:50 am

Ah, that's a shame! We'll have to wing an offscreen meetup I guess! Or coming across each other by accident and working together, then having the proper meet later. Either way I have a pretty decent stealth dicepool, an alright investigation and I can void for the last part with 3 int (so 4k3 vs TN15). Although reading the event, it might quickly become impossible to ever leave if rolls go wrong because I can only attempt twice
Happy to meetup by chance in the sewers :-) And uh, we'll just roll well 8-) no way those ghuls can beat that.