The Hungry City 2 (LA) Planning

Raya

Re: The Hungry City 2 (LA) Planning

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 8:03 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:52 am
Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:50 am

Ah, that's a shame! We'll have to wing an offscreen meetup I guess! Or coming across each other by accident and working together, then having the proper meet later. Either way I have a pretty decent stealth dicepool, an alright investigation and I can void for the last part with 3 int (so 4k3 vs TN15). Although reading the event, it might quickly become impossible to ever leave if rolls go wrong because I can only attempt twice
Happy to meetup by chance in the sewers :-) And uh, we'll just roll well 8-) no way those ghuls can beat that.
Did you get a FR from the previous event?
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 8:08 am

Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:03 am

Yup!
Yodotai * Surgeon * Wanderer * Fights If She Has To * Very Haunted * Thirsty For Knowledge*
Influence: City 1, Origin 1, Faction 1 *Glorious 1, Infamous 0* Integrity: Average

Equipment usually present: Pugio, toga, medicine kit, surgeon’s kit, traveling pack.
If socially acceptable: Sword/Shield/Armour/Ghost

Languages: Mekham, Yodotai

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 9:32 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:08 am
Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:03 am

Yup!
Ok with confirmation I can use your FR, we could just save both FRs for the exit which cancels out your wanderer raise and makes it 4k3 vs TN10. Let's give it a shot i guess?
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife

Claudia Gabinus

Post by Claudia Gabinus » Thu May 26, 2022 9:36 am

Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:32 am
Ok with confirmation I can use your FR, we could just save both FRs for the exit which cancels out your wanderer raise and makes it 4k3 vs TN10. Let's give it a shot i guess?
Works for me! Would you prefer to set?
Yodotai * Surgeon * Wanderer * Fights If She Has To * Very Haunted * Thirsty For Knowledge*
Influence: City 1, Origin 1, Faction 1 *Glorious 1, Infamous 0* Integrity: Average

Equipment usually present: Pugio, toga, medicine kit, surgeon’s kit, traveling pack.
If socially acceptable: Sword/Shield/Armour/Ghost

Languages: Mekham, Yodotai

Raya

Post by Raya » Thu May 26, 2022 10:00 am

Claudia Gabinus wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:36 am
Raya wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:32 am
Works for me! Would you prefer to set?
if you make?

I didn't actually ask what your investigation roll was :D I'm only a 3k2 so if you want to lead investigation (and co-op) I can give my +1 to your roll then do the stealth rolls (so alternate posts until we want to try and escape)

Cassim

Post by Cassim » Thu May 26, 2022 2:32 pm

I am available as a guide as well. Not much of a fighter, though Cassim can sling a bit
Mekhem | Diplomat of a sort | Wealthy (how?) | The (in)Famous Desert Fox (winks at the lady) | Soft Touch
Influence: City 1 / Origin 1 / Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 0 / Infamous 1.0 Integrity: *laughs*
Languages: Mekhem, Rokugani
Carries: Sling (disguised), knife, odd belt (rope and grappling hook), currently dressed in tattered clothes

Faruq Al-Farhan

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Fri May 27, 2022 2:27 am

Anyone still hoping to pair up? Faruq could reliably get 1 clue point, maybe 2 or 3 with some luck. More than that would need a really lucky streak.

Can provide some help with Stealth and Investigation for cooperative rolls, and help get the group out if needed, too.

That said, going separately may provide more points for the group as a whole, I think?
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.