Qara al-Hazaad wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:37 am
Cassim wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:44 pm
Qara al-Hazaad wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:42 pm

Sure, let's give it a shot :)
Though, as a warning Cassim [s]may[/s] flirt with Qara
Sorry, seeing the event I might have to step away as most of my mandatory rolls are.....not good.
Ugggh I should have asked for your help. I did amazing until it came to fencing the goods and I failed. Hard.
Mekhem | Diplomat of a sort | Wealthy (how?) | The (in)Famous Desert Fox (winks at the lady) | Soft Touch
Influence: City 1 / Origin 1 / Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 0 / Infamous 1.0 Integrity: *laughs*
Languages: Mekhem, Rokugani
Carries: Sling (disguised), knife, odd belt (rope and grappling hook), currently dressed in tattered clothes

Al-Haddar

Re: No One's Safe (LN) Planning

Post by Al-Haddar » Thu May 26, 2022 11:57 am

Cassim wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 11:09 am
Ugggh I should have asked for your help. I did amazing until it came to fencing the goods and I failed. Hard.
That's good old Sa'Luk for you. The man has understood a long time ago there was more money to be made, and that it was far safer too, in cheating the thieves than in making the thievery yourself.

Actually, thinking of it, receiver of stolen goods sounds like a good career opportunity now al-Haddar has the funds to open his own office...
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Cassim

Re: No One's Safe (LN) Planning

Post by Cassim » Thu May 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Al-Haddar wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 11:57 am
Cassim wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 11:09 am
That's good old Sa'Luk for you. The man has understood a long time ago there was more money to be made, and that it was far safer too, in cheating the thieves than in making the thievery yourself.

Actually, thinking of it, receiver of stolen goods sounds like a good career opportunity now al-Haddar has the funds to open his own office...
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship
Mekhem | Diplomat of a sort | Wealthy (how?) | The (in)Famous Desert Fox (winks at the lady) | Soft Touch
Influence: City 1 / Origin 1 / Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 0 / Infamous 1.0 Integrity: *laughs*
Languages: Mekhem, Rokugani
Carries: Sling (disguised), knife, odd belt (rope and grappling hook), currently dressed in tattered clothes