A Fest of Arrows OOC

Qasim al-Basiri

Re: A Fest of Arrows OOC

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:44 am

I'm rocking 2 3s and a 4 but only a handful of skills and a bunch of adv basically to make me money :lol:
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:45 am

Aydi al-Qais wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:10 am
But also...
hmmmm you may have found a theme song for Qasim.......
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:09 am

My only regret is not getting to rank 2 for those sweet, sweet Temptation bonuses. Quite a ways off from that though, so had no thought of trying to squeeze it in. If I'd had more xp, probably would have dropped more into skills like Aydi. Raise Animal Handling or Sincerity, maybe take another Game skill or two.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:16 am

Day 1 is open
GM interaction for real life day one of in character day one may be a little minimal as I'm still dealing with the edges of that migraine but I'll be around to answer questions at the very least if not rain ghuls from the sky.
GM • City of Stories

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:17 am

Ghul parachuters D2, got it.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 am

Please remember to format thread titles with time slot and location.

If there are any rolls remember that the proper campaign name for them to count is Tales of the Jewel.
GM • City of Stories

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:18 am

I live...

But have things to do IRL right now, so I'll return to limbo right away.
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Faruq Al-Farhan

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:32 am

Eh... I guess I'm not entirely at peace with either my Traits or Skills. Maybe in a couple games. But it will have to do for now! Let's see how it goes XD
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Just a reminder that weapons (other than knives and staves) and armor aren't allowed in the city proper unless you're serving a Khadi or have otherwise received some special dispensation. So please double check what you have your character listed as carrying as it may cause them quite a few issues if they're not careful to conceal other weapons/armor.
GM • City of Stories

Faruq Al-Farhan

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:58 pm

Jewel wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:37 pm
Just a reminder that weapons (other than knives and staves) and armor aren't allowed in the city proper unless you're serving a Khadi or have otherwise received some special dispensation. So please double check what you have your character listed as carrying as it may cause them quite a few issues if they're not careful to conceal other weapons/armor.
Knives are totally alright though, right?

And also - doesn't apply to Faruq yet, but by "knives and staves", is it meant "simple knives and simple staves" or "any weapons under those weapon skills"?
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.