A Fest of Arrows OOC

Faruq Al-Farhan

Re: A Fest of Arrows OOC

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Tue May 04, 2021 11:27 am

Hang in there folks :)

And ugh, allergies are a pain. Had my fair share of them last week, thankfully a bit better now. Here's to hoping you'll be feeling better in the next days !
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Lamis Naaji

Post by Lamis Naaji » Tue May 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Arash Karuvah wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:28 am
Yeah, between work and other RL obligation, my posting energy has been looooooooooooow alas :(
We'll stretch our D3 thread into the post-game arena...it will be fine. A strange bubble of time. Shooting practice arrows that never run out, watching the storm that never finishes advancing. I'll write you a post as a Christmas gift. You'll tell your first born that carrying it to a conclusion is their duty. We hit page 2 as the news of the new Mars colony celebrating their first full year of occupation hits the holoweb... ^^

That said, I hope to post a bit more today as the endless allergy attack is keeping my home so the developing cough doesn't freak out co-workers. But, the Benadryl is making me loopy and slow.
Mekham * Nomad * Ninja (secret) * Warrior-flavored (not secret) * Very new in town * Janan's rider
Influence-City 0, Origin 2, Faction 1 * Glorious 1, Infamous 0 * Integrity- Honorless

Equipment usually present: Comfortable Nomad's clothing and jewelry, Knife (Kindjal)

Languages: Mekham, Ivindi

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 4:41 pm

Time to crash and catch up on that missing sleep. Dayflip when I wake so probably 12-14 hours. Please have event contributions done before then and any betting you might wish to do.
GM • City of Stories

Faruq Al-Farhan

Post by Faruq Al-Farhan » Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pm

Lamis Naaji wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:17 pm
We'll stretch our D3 thread into the post-game arena...it will be fine. A strange bubble of time. Shooting practice arrows that never run out, watching the storm that never finishes advancing. I'll write you a post as a Christmas gift. You'll tell your first born that carrying it to a conclusion is their duty. We hit page 2 as the news of the new Mars colony celebrating their first full year of occupation hits the holoweb... ^^

That said, I hope to post a bit more today as the endless allergy attack is keeping my home so the developing cough doesn't freak out co-workers. But, the Benadryl is making me loopy and slow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That all said, hope you feel better :( Allergies suck real bad
Mekham * Sahir * Serious but kind * Healer for the poor
Influence: City 1 Origin 1 Faction 1 Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 Integrity: Above question
Typically Carries: 2 knives, robe and sandals, small ring, incense brazier, medicine kit, sling, coin purse.

Arash Karuvah

Post by Arash Karuvah » Tue May 04, 2021 6:47 pm

Lamis Naaji wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:17 pm
Arash Karuvah wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:28 am
Yeah, between work and other RL obligation, my posting energy has been looooooooooooow alas :(

I am happy to exchange bags of sand as a gift!

That was my sole contribution atm :(
Invinda * Kshatriya * Warrior * Prodigy * Khadi's Hound * Betrothed
Influence: 1/3/1 * Reputation: 1.0 * Integrity: Honorable
Languages: Mekhem, Ivindi
Carries on duty: Tulwar, light armor, shield
Carries off duty: elegant clothing, kukri

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 04, 2021 7:04 pm

Is it... fine sand? :lol:
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Tue May 04, 2021 7:06 pm

...sand.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Only the finest. Just meet me at my house and I can hook you up.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 pm

Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Wed May 05, 2021 9:08 am

Day 4 should be fully live. Good luck to the risk takers!
GM • City of Stories