A Fest of Arrows OOC

Raya

Re: A Fest of Arrows OOC

Post by Raya » Sat May 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sat May 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Day flip will be in roughly fourteen hours from the time of this post. Make sure to get any rolls and bets in before then.
GM • City of Stories

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 am

Any last minute bets have about half an hour from this post before I get cranky with you. I'll honor them until dayflip but I'll be cranky about later ones :P
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 4:34 am

Raya wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:36 pm
The Way... the Way You Make Me Feel.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Sun May 02, 2021 5:21 am

Day 3 is now live... at least it should be.

Day 3 is the last day of Session 1.
GM • City of Stories

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Sun May 02, 2021 10:48 am

If I was evil (and hadn't forgotten to put points in Courtier), I would definitely spread the rumor that Kezia is actually super good at archery and only pretending to be meh to cheat her betting odds, and that you should bet without a doubt bet everything you have on her for the last day.
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Lamis Naaji

Post by Lamis Naaji » Sun May 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Al-Haddar wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:48 am
If I was evil (and hadn't forgotten to put points in Courtier), I would definitely spread the rumor that Kezia is actually super good at archery and only pretending to be meh to cheat her betting odds, and that you should bet without a doubt bet everything you have on her for the last day.
XD This would be glorious.
Mekham * Nomad * Ninja (secret) * Warrior-flavored (not secret) * Very new in town * Janan's rider
Influence-City 0, Origin 2, Faction 1 * Glorious 1, Infamous 0 * Integrity- Honorless

Equipment usually present: Comfortable Nomad's clothing and jewelry, Knife (Kindjal)

Languages: Mekham, Ivindi

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Al-Haddar wrote:
Sora is REALLY good at Courtier, one of those few things I actually bothered to train her in. If she were to do any rumors with Kezia though, they would only be the most wholesome things, unfortunately. :lol:
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Kezia

Post by Kezia » Sun May 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Al-Haddar wrote:
Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:32 pm
Sora is REALLY good at Courtier, one of those few things I actually bothered to train her in. If she were to do any rumors with Kezia though, they would only be the most wholesome things, unfortunately. :lol:
I'm so disappointed in you both! :lol:

I mean, I dunno how the scoring overall is going to look, but I'm pretty sure it is literally impossible for her to place at this point (the third day would have to both play to some weird strength of hers and weigh more heavily than the first two), so the idea of her cooking the books is soooooo damn funny.
Ra'Shari * Warrior * A Bit Weird
Influence: 1/1/1 Reputation: Glorious 1.3/Infamous 0 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Typically Carries: A staff, two knives, and a slightly distracted air.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm

If only Sora were more mean you say? If that's how Kezia feels, it would certainly fluster the poor princess to hear that. :lol:
Influence: