Destocking (EM, Merchant Quarter)

Al-Haddar

Destocking (EM, Merchant Quarter)

Post by Al-Haddar » Sun May 09, 2021 5:56 pm

"Pistachios! Who wants some pistachios? Half price today in honor of my cousin's birthday!"

Though it was very much possible Al-Haddar had some cousin whose birthday was today (because Al-Haddar had a lot of cousins, so probabilities were in his favor), the reason he was selling his pistachios off had more to do with the fact there were the remains of the ones he sold during the contest and their freshness will soon be faded.

Also, people frequenting the Merchant Quarter were more likely to know about the true price of things than the visitors from afar and the minor nobles he had targeted in the previous days.
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Meresanhk

Re: Destocking (EM, Merchant Quarter)

Post by Meresanhk » Sun May 09, 2021 7:25 pm

Seemed that the activities have ended and hopefully her pistachios and bag were secured. She walked around the merchant district looking for Haddar. She heard the voice of the merchant. "Salam Hadir!"
•Senpet •Unaligned •Experienced •Diplomat •Wanderer •Dangerous Beauty

Al-Haddar

Post by Al-Haddar » Sun May 09, 2021 8:05 pm

"Oh, hello lady Meresanhk! Sorry, I appear to have missed you among the crowd the previous days. But your bag is there, as agreed."

He handed her a brightly colored bag filled with a slightly stringy quantity of pistachios. The bag was definitely... noticeable, but kind of in the way a toxic frog was noticeable. And definitely not of the highest quality, the cloth thin and tired, and it was dubious it would endure more than a few uses before tearing down.

"As a poor excuse for my lateness, I'll cut the price down to 10 pools instead of the previous 15.

Also, I've conveyed your offer to my sister. She's reasonably enthusiast but has a lot of questions, most of which are practical in nature: salary, lodging, etc. I dunno how you want to discuss that with her."
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Meresanhk

Post by Meresanhk » Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am

"Sounds reasonable." She sighed. "It is understandable that she may have questions I would answer them as I can."
•Senpet •Unaligned •Experienced •Diplomat •Wanderer •Dangerous Beauty