[Day 5, EE, Qasim's place] Checkin-Checkout

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [Day 5, EE, Qasim's place] Checkin-Checkout

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 11, 2021 12:30 am

The princess' eyebrows went up, "You mean... move out here? That's... not something I would have considered, certainly. Whatever would I tell my father? I know he would stop his allowance to me... but the more I think about it, the more I wonder what else he could do. I do wonder if House Menjari might be another matter entirely..."

She brought her hand up to her chin, laying a finger on it in thought.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 11, 2021 1:32 am

Qasim placed hands on her hips and drew her close to him "All problems we can take on together, I have resources and connections. I didn't become this independent by not being able to handle problems. Though getting on the bad side of such a powerful man is less than advised. For you, I do it without question."

he paused kissing her forehead "Though I will admit I do have a request, your answer will not affect my offer or my help know this before I ask but will you allow me the honor of courting you Soraya?"
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 11, 2021 1:57 am

"Courting? Like marriage?"

She chuckled softly, "I would say you move quickly, but I suppose courting can be a long process... Still, why? Because of my body? It won't be young and nubile like this forever, you know. That was what my teacher taught me. I ask if it was because of my family's wealth, but they'd as soon give up money on my part as attack the Caliph with sticks."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 11, 2021 4:45 am

Qasim chuckled "I am not asking to take your hand this night and be married in the setting sun. I merely wish to see you with intention, enjoy our time together, get to know each other more deeply and then sometime down the road if we both agree then get married."

his thumbs played with her sides as they stood together near embracing "As to why, I'd lie if I said your beauty didn't attract and enrapture me, but you are so much more than a pretty face. Your fierce will, you desire to do good in the world, your heart of compassion and acceptance and your ability to rise above what others tell you to think. These are all things I value in a partner. Yes beauty fades, my own as well will leave me one day. However a kind heart and an open mind will be there forever." he spoke softly but earnestly and looked into her eyes willing her to see the truth in his words

"Think on it if you must but know I do not seek to cage you but to uplift you, to help you be the best version of you that you can. To see your dreams realized."

----------------------------------------
D5 fluff sincerity vp+1k1: 6d10o10k5 35
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 11, 2021 5:19 pm

"...it is a very tempting offer, I must admit. Living with someone where I wouldn't feel like I'd need to sneak out just to visit someone, living where expectations on me are to realize myself rather than live for the good of the House... I will think on it, certainly. I might actually want to talk to my father about it first though; Not for his permission, but to see his feelings on my moving out, and whether something could be arranged for a future position with income. I certainly don't want to just laze around here and live off your coin, but I don't want to just completely abandon House Menjari either. It's part of my heritage, it's part of what I grew up with, and I know they're an important part of the city. So I feel like I could do a lot of good from within that structure, if they'll accept me."

Soraya looked down as she talked, watching Qasim pet over her bare hips above her undergarments, smiling a little to herself.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 11, 2021 5:37 pm

One hand went just under her chin and tilted her head up till their eyes locked his full of warmth, among other things "Take all the time you need Soraya, the offer doesn't have an expiration date. While I'm not sure I trust the council of your father on the matter it is of course up to you. Menjari is part of who you are whether you live here or in those walls, whether they 'accept you or not. You are Soraya al-Menjari and if they don't see your value separate from your father's thats their loss." He said with a smile as his eyes drank her in.I

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 11, 2021 5:56 pm

Sora's smile grew and she scooted herself closer before pulling herself up onto Qasim's lap, facing him. Her body was half turned and her legs to one sided, arms settling up on the man's shoulders as she put her forehead against his.

"Thank you. ...I don't suppose staying here tonight is out of the question if I don't commit to a long term answer yet?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm

His arms wrapped around her pulling her into him a bit in their seated cuddle his eyes closed as their foreheads met "Of course, my door is always open to you."

He shifted and kissed her full lips gently "whether you live here, and whether you decide to be with me you'll always be a valued friend."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 pm

Soraya grinned and pushed Qasim back into the chair before reaching up and sliding off her shirt as well, sitting mostly nude in front of him now. She gave a nip to his lower lip, "Do you also promise to keep me warm, in addition to taking care of me otherwise?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Tue May 11, 2021 10:32 pm

His eyes devoured her as she undressed on him, his excitement becoming apparent to her, the accepting warmth in his eyes turned into a consuming hunger a burning heat.

He leaned in and kissed her neck, his teeth slightly nipping the sensitive skin he kissed up her slender neck and jaw until his teeth captured her earlobe "I'll keep you warm any night you wish, and take care of all your needs." his voice a low and smooth whisper, his breath tickling her ear