[Day 5, EE, Qasim's place] Checkin-Checkout

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [Day 5, EE, Qasim's place] Checkin-Checkout

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Soraya didn't really have eyes for any artifacts or such in the locked wing, but rooftop views were another matter. As Qasim pointed things out Sora looked aroud; To her, the view of the city from outside was more captivating than the river and the desert beyond. Sure, such places might hold distant lands beyond them and great deals of adventure besides, but for the moment there was more than enough adventure to be had in the city itself.

The princess stretched before leaning on that west railing, watching the sun sink with a multitude of colors, "Do you do anything up here besides sightsee? Seems a long walk from the library or kitchen."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 09, 2021 9:34 pm

Qasim shrugged "it is not much to carry a book from the library, I may be rich and have many servants but I occasionally do things for myself. And if I get thirsty or desire a snack a servant can run one up." He said with a chuckle

"But I mostly sightsee, think, sometimes exercise if the weather is good for it. Usually just enjoy the view." He turned to her with a soft smile "though with you around it all seems a little less breathtaking than usual." He said softly
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 09, 2021 9:53 pm

That compliment got a warm happy smile from the woman, and she stood up more straight, "I do understand what you mean; You're certainly more fascinating than any view. I would say I'm impressed though; A very aesthetic house, well thought out and maintained. Was there more to see, or perhaps it's time to get comfortable, relax, and talk and such?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Sun May 09, 2021 10:48 pm

Qasim chuckled and maybe blushed a little but continued on smoothly enough "Well high praise indeed looking out on one of the most beautiful sights in the area." He motioned to the table "we could chat here, or the courtyard, perhaps inside if the night will give you a chill." Deserts were know for notoriously chilly evenings.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 09, 2021 11:48 pm

"Hm... if anything, I was feeling a bit warm, I'll admit. Perhaps it was the ride here or more sun than usual today..."

She looked back towards the city, stretching out to the east.

"Nice and private here, like you said; Would you mind terribly if I made myself more comfortable?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 10, 2021 5:41 am

Qasim nodded and turned leaning back against the railing around the roof and motioned "please Soraya go ahead, I want nothing more than for you to be comfortable around me." He said with a warm smile and a chuckle.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 10, 2021 5:58 am

Nodding, Soraya started slipping off her pants and stepped out of them one leg at a time. Having done so, she hung them out and shook them a little over the railing, "Sweat and sand... and I swear some camel fur got in there. Clearly I did not wear the right clothes for a camel trip."

Sighing she stopped shaking the pants before folding them over the railing and leaning on them, sighing. The princess smoothed some hair back over her ear as the wind caught ut, "That breeze off the desert feels wonderful though..."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 10, 2021 6:59 am

Qasim's eyes widened slightly "Well if this isn't the luckiest breeze in all of the burning sands." he said cheekily as he looked Soraya up and down taking a step closer to her and placing a hand on her bare hip "so besides the unfortunate incident with the camel how has the day found you Soraya? I lost track of you after the celebrations yesterday, I trust you made the most of your evening?" his thumb made small circles on her skin trailing down following one of her most generous curves.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 10, 2021 7:12 am

"Things have mostly been fairly calm since the ceremony, yes. I checked in on some of the contestants who got hurt yesterday, spent some time at the Ra'Shari encampment, and took a nice long bath."

She looked back at the touch and smiled briefly, "...what do you think of the Ra'Shari yourself, if I might ask? I know many in my House do not care for them, and apparently there's a stigma attached to them, but details are fuzzy to me. I'm interested in a more informed opinion that just happens to come from someone who is a little bit of an outsider themselves, as I fancy you."
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

"A nice long bath can fix many ails and rejuvenate the spirits." he commented moving to the chairs facing out toward the sun set his hand squeezing slightly and then trailing off her until his finger tips traced thin lines on her soft skin.

He sat down looking out at Soraya backlit by the setting sun with the desert sprawling behind her and smiled drinking it in for a moment before shaking his head "Yes, sorry, the Ra'Shari. I am actually quite fond of them, I am sad I didn't get a chance to spend more time at their camp the entertainment caravan is one of my favorites." he ran a hand through his long black hair "Many of our fellows view them as criminals and cheats." there was a pause "Which is sometimes true." he chuckled leaning back in his chair and placing an arm on the table "But they, many others, are not all the same. Among their numbers they have criminals and thieves but also healers, entertainers, scholars, nice kind caring people just looking to survive under the wrath of Lady Sun like the rest of us."

He shrugged "People are more than what other's say about them, there is greatness and evil in all people we each of the capacity for both it is how we choose to use it. Why do you ask about them?" he raised a singular eyebrow at the young woman.