What Comes Next (LM, Ali's home)

Ali ibn Farid

Re: What Comes Next (LM, Ali's home)

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Ali smiled. "Company. You. Perhaps a few kisses, here and there." His eyes glinted at her.

Then, suddenly, he frowned. "Actually, I could stand to be back in my own clothing." He spread his arms; indeed, what he wore was a little tight about the shoulders. "If you're done with my shirt... or you could get me one from there." He nodded to his dresser, smiling again. "I don't wish to take that away from you."

He chewed his lip a moment, considering. "My wounds are bandaged, but they're still very much visible. Would seeing them bother you?"
Mekham * Ebonite (secret!) * Templar (also secret!) * Destiny! * Khadi's Dog
Influence: 1/1/1 * Reputation: Glorious 1.1 Infamous 1 * Integrity: Honorable
Description
Carries on duty: Longsword, light armor, bow
Carries off duty: Sturdy Clothing, knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 08, 2021 8:07 pm

"I am... unsure. How bad are we talking about?"

She does actually seem a bit nervous, but she holds out the crumpled up shirt towards Ali.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 08, 2021 8:26 pm

"Not bad. They're bandaged, but you can tell I've been injured." He gave her a gentle smile. "If you need to look away, I won't be offended."

Slowly, wincing a little he tugged his shirt off, grunting as he pulled it up over his head. There were three bandages, two applied simply, the other wrapped around his abdomen. The smallest, and cleanest, was his upper left arm, no real sign of injury. A cut across his ribs was a bit deeper, a hint of dark beneath the clean linen, but nothing else. High on his right hip was the worst, with more clean linen applied, and a darker spot in the middle. No blood was directly visible, but the implication of damage was certainly there.

Gently, he reached out, taking the shirt from her.
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 08, 2021 8:42 pm

This wasn't so bad.

"Oh. It does look painful, but not too gruesome. I was imagining there might be organs hanging out or gangrenous flesh or something, you know?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Ali laughed at that. "Goodness, no, nothing like that. I've been hurt worse..." His lips quirked. "Admittedly, I can't think of when, but I'm fairly certain."

He started to pull on the shirt, then stopped. "Oh! Right. I should congratulate you on your victory by proxy. A Moto..." He shook his head, smiling wryly. "Very well done for both of you."
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 08, 2021 9:24 pm

"Oh, thank you. So you heard? It was quite a surprise to me, personally. Apparently, I get some sort of favor from Lady Majdala, though I wouldn't know what to ask for if pressed right now..."
Influence:

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Ali's lips parted, and then pressed together. "A favor from Lady Majdala." He echoed. For a few moments, he didn't say anything.

Finally, he shook his head. "I do not know what I would ask for. But be careful, Sora. It is said that the favor of a Khadi is a double-edged sword. Beware of how it might cut you."
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sat May 08, 2021 10:03 pm

"...anything can be, I suppose. But it doesn't help to worry about such things too much. In the end, all I can do is be honest and forthright with my wishes, no?"
Influence:

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Sat May 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Smiling, Ali took her hand, bringing it to his lips. "Well said, princess. And I cannot imagine you being otherwise."

He kissed her hand again, this time on her wrist, lips lingering. "I find myself wishing that I were not quite so injured. If I weren't, perhaps I could be more honest and forthright with my wishes..." Once more, his eyes glinted at her.
Description

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 09, 2021 4:43 am

A slight blush, "...you should take care of yourself, it's true. I could also help take care of you? That is why I came here, after all."
Influence: