[D4, LM, Dahabi District] - Come with me!

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D4, LM, Dahabi District] - Come with me!

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 4:01 am

Soraya sighed and released her pout, bringing one hand to her other arm, "Isn't that up to us though, Joab? Isn't it our choice whether to live like we're in a storybook or live life like it is a burden?"

...she is going to miss that trellis.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Fri May 07, 2021 4:21 am

"There is middle ground. An understanding that consequences exist."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 4:27 am

"If I didn't think consequences existed, I wouldn't have bothered trying to be sneaky about this..."

She gave a sigh; Ali was out of sight by this point, so it was just her, Joab, and the servants taking down the trellis.

"Well, I won't argue the point anymore. What's happened has happened at this point. I suppose you'll be wanting me to go wait in my room for now while you follow up on this?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Fri May 07, 2021 4:37 am

Another belabored sigh.

"It would be best if you were to prepare to support your archer, yes."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 4:53 am

"Hmph. Very well. I shall go get ready while you go do your... business. I suppose consequences will come later."

It was tough being too cross with the man; Joab was only following orders, and him and some of the other older guards were like family to her. So she tried to not be too disappointed or disagreeable as she walked away and towards the stairs.
Influence:

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Fri May 07, 2021 5:18 am

"We won't rough him up... this time... even though I'm sure your father would prefer we did."

"Enjoy your afternoon, sayyeda, may your archer fare well."
GM • City of Stories

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 5:28 am

She gave the older guard a wan smile before disappearing into the house to get ready for the final event.

/exit
Influence: