At Large [LE, Ra'Shari Camp]

Aydi al-Qais

Re: At Large [LE, Ra'Shari Camp]

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 am

"There is one decision that you may make tonight though."

Comforting touch changed into a gentle caress of the side of her face. He found the boldness to speak out his thoughts.

"What kind of friend you want me to be."
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 3:34 am

"Kind... of friend?"

She opened her eyes again and looked at his curiously. It seemed likely her curiosity was genuine, though she didn't seem alarmed or anything like that. More the innocent tone and question of one who genuinely didn't seem to understand what Aydi meant. Still, it was up to him whether he thought she was genuinely ignorant or just playing coy.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Thu May 06, 2021 3:51 am

Her genuine curiosity compelled him to stop holding back.

"One you'd be happy to be kissed and touched by." The path to her lips had been blazed before, so it was easier to cross it now and let passion flow into it, even if in but a controlled trickle.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 3:55 am

That got a blush from the woman, a sort of pinkness in her cheeks.

"Do you... find me attractive then, Aydi? Fascinating? Because I find you a very handsome and fascinating man. I will not lie; The thought of you kissing and touching me, and the thought of me kissing and touching you... they have come to mind with some things you have said, the look in your eyes when you look at me. I... do like those thoughts."

She wasn't being shy about talking about such things, but she certainly seemed more demure and embarrassed than Aydi had seen her since they'd met.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Thu May 06, 2021 4:10 am

"The truth you've seen in my eyes is that I virtually can't stop thinking about you. Soraya. Even at times when other considerations ought to take priority, it comes back to me time after time how much attracted to you I am and how much I desire your closeness."

Another kiss followed, less restrained than the last one, just as his hands sought to embrace her frame.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 4:16 am

A small mewl escaped into the kiss, Sora's hand going up and resting on one of Aydi's shoulders as she kissed him back. After a moment, she slowly broke the kiss.

"...JUST closeness, Aydi? Or more than closeness...?"

She looked in his eyes with a kind of shy passion, still curious like before but now more confident, having been shown Aydi's feelings and desires less restrained.
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Thu May 06, 2021 5:21 am

He looked back. Seeing emotions reflecting his own emboldened him further. "More. Soraya. As much as you want and can handle. My desire for you is unbounded." This kiss was more playful, showing experience, subtlety and confidence, and yet soon rendered breathless, connecting with sensations of his hands wandering across the back of her body in lock strokes. "Do you want me to act on it?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 5:46 am

The blush deepened again a bit, Sora looking around a little before looking at Aydi. "I do. As long as you don't mind taking responsibility for any mess caused to Raya's home; If you mean what I think you mean... As much as I want can be pretty messy."

She wasn't telling him NOT to make a mess anymore, so clearly her desires were overtaking other cautions or concerns.
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Thu May 06, 2021 5:55 am

"I'll take care of that." It was all his passion dictated him to say as he lowered her onto the cushions...

/FtB