Closing Celebration (EE, Outside the Gates of the Houses of Dahab, Observation)

Al-Haddar

Re: Closing Celebration (EE, Outside the Gates of the Houses of Dahab, Observation)

Post by Al-Haddar » Sun May 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Soraya al-Menjari wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:06 pm
"Oh. Well... I suppose that is adventurous enough. I know how it feels to accidentally fall a long way too, when you did not mean to."

The pout disappeared and the woman gave a little curtsy, "Thank you for clearing that all up for me, and I still think I like you Mister Haddar. I do hope you enjoy the rest of the festivities and our family's hospitality."
Al-Haddar was definitely enjoying the food at least, as pointed out earlier. He tilted his head at the mention of falling down from far up (his imagination pictured the traditional princess tower), but did not inquire further since the conversation had swiftly moved on.

"Thanks lady al-Menjari. Have a nice evening yourself, it's kind of your party after all."
Mekham • "Diplomat" • Peddler • Chatterbox • Bland
Influence: Simple citizen (1) | Reputation: None to speak of (1) | Integrity: What? (1.5)
Languages: Mekham, Senpet / Carries: Anything you might want to buy / Profile

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Closing Celebration (EE, Outside the Gates of the Houses of Dahab, Observation)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 09, 2021 7:49 pm

That got a small blush, just tingeing her cheeks, "It is just unfortunate the real star of the party is still being attended to by doctors. I suppose it makes sense in the face of such reckless bravery, but still."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse