Qabalist gymnastics, EE(closed)

Bazir

Qabalist gymnastics, EE(closed)

Post by Bazir » Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 pm

Bazir was casually waiting sitting on a bench near the rendez-vous point, eating a handful dried figs and roasted pistachios dressed in a much simpler tunic then usual. All in all he acted as casually as possible until contact would have been made.
Mekham - Local - café owner
Influence: 1 Reputation: 1 Integrity: Untrustworthy
Carries: Concealed knife, clean robes, stick

Jewel

Re: Qabalist gymnastics, EE(closed)

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 1:52 am

Just as Shilah's light starts to dim a nondescript man walks by and adjusts his striped masar. An innocuous gesture in itself, one that surely happens thousands, if not millions, of times in a day across a city so vast. Of course if one has been told what to look for, and when to look, and the proper gesture - based on the adjustments needed to the Seal during specific celestial alignments for certain days which are not today - the it carried much more weight and importance.

The man does not look around, nor slow his leisurely pace, as he continues his stroll towards the River Quarter.
GM • City of Stories

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue May 04, 2021 9:54 am

Bazir looked up at the sky as if estimating the time before night fall and got on his feet, shaking the crumbs off before going in the man's general direction.

He adjusted the pin on his turban as he walked under a certain non-descript arch as he was instrcted.

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 10:12 am

The man continues his leisurely walk never once glancing behind him. Though keen eyes aware to be alert might notice other watchers along the path and assume they would alert the man to any tail not already expected.

(Fluff Investigation/Perception (Notice) to notice the observers would be 25)

In time he comes to a somewhat familiar warehouse and, unlocking the door, enters. The door swings shut behind him... mostly... a slight gap shows it to be still ajar though no light comes through it.
GM • City of Stories

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue May 04, 2021 10:20 am

Once the building is spotted, Bazir takes his time going there. As he does the eye wanders in different directions, noticing those who watched the way

Spotting the watchers: 5d10o10k3 26

Good, but I see you

He finally arrived at the safe house and got inside

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am

It is only once Bazir shuts the door firmly, and slides a nearby bar into place across it, that a lantern flares into light. The warehouse is never overly stocked leaving a large central open space where the man stands.

"I hear you wish to learn?"
GM • City of Stories

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 pm

''I wish for what I need sidi'' his voice was perhaps more solemn then he had expected ''And what I need is to learn for we must succeed in our endeavors''

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 2:23 pm

The man scratches the side of his chin, "Good on ya kid, seriously. But we've got like two hours at most tonight so let's narrow that down just a little...."
GM • City of Stories

Bazir

Post by Bazir » Tue May 04, 2021 4:09 pm

He gives a nod.

''If I want to be efficient I will need some degree of fighting skill, unharmed perhaps. Also some athletic training as I am not always able to find suitable opportunity without arousing suspicion of risking creating a known routine.''

Jewel

Post by Jewel » Tue May 04, 2021 4:44 pm

He nods in return, "That I can assist with. Though don't necessarily worry about creating mundane routines. Most people have them and you might stand out more without them. It's only when it comes to sensitive matters that one must not become complacent."
GM • City of Stories