[D3, EN, Light & Shadow] - Star Gazing

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D3, EN, Light & Shadow] - Star Gazing

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 12:28 am

A sound from her throat and Soraya laid down more fully once more, this time pressed up against Qasim's side with her head lightly resting on his shoulder, "I'd like to call this a date; A date with a handsome man who has made this a wonderfully personal and romantic night on what otherwise could have been seen as a disaster, with the rain. I want to imagine this was all done for me not because I'm rich or a fellow Dahabi but because you find me fascinating and beautiful and irresistibly charming."

The princess got herself more comfortable against Qasim.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 07, 2021 12:31 am

His eyes followed her down and he kissed her forehead before tilting her chin up continuing to look into her eyes He kissed her softly "You are beautiful." Another kiss "you are exhilarating" kiss "and your mind captivates me deeply." He gave her a deep kiss pulling their bodies together and a sound coming up from his own throat.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 12:37 am

Giving a purring "Mmmm" into the kiss Soraya wiggled herself up against Qasim, kissing him back. She drew a leg up on his body so she could pull herself closer, smiling after the kiss was broken, "You are very warm, and very handsome. Perhaps I could feel more of your warmth tonight? Please?"

She looked at him with big brown eyes, a hand on one of his shoulders while the fingers on the other played gently with Qasim's hair.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 07, 2021 12:53 am

Qasim gave her a throaty chuckle in response he rolled to be above her between her legs he dipped his head his lips nearly touching her ear as a whisper thick with passion entered her ear "Soraya you fill me with a passionate heat to rival that of lady sun herself. I will share with you whatever you wish."

He kissed her ear and then down her jaw line before locking their lips together fiercely in a passionate kiss.

(/ftb?)
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 am

(/fade to a starry black)
Influence: