[D3, EN, Light & Shadow] - Star Gazing

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D3, EN, Light & Shadow] - Star Gazing

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 7:57 am

"Missing the stars is unfortunate, it is true. Still, they can't compare to seeing the world in art like this; Each piece is like a sorty brought to life. It is extraordinarily wonderful Si Qasim."

Soraya had a warm happy smile in her face as she gave a small curtsy motion, her hand still in his own.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 06, 2021 8:42 am

At that Qasim smiled a little broader "Well I have a bit of a surprise for you there Soraya. Please lay on the blanket." He said as he released her hand and began to move toward thr lanterns in the room.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings
Integrity: To be expected Reputation: 1 Influence: 1
On Person: Fine Clothing, jewelry, expensive perfume

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 4:19 pm

Sora's eyebrows raised a little but she still moved with him, walking over before lying down on her side on a blanket.

"Oh. Are you planning on painting me or something? ...if so, I'm not sure this outfit is exactly the most... stylish. I didn't pick out my undergarments with the intention of being seen in them, after all."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Qasim chuckled a little "not as such but it is an idea for another time" He looked over his shoulder with a mischievous grin "Perhaps you can choose some under garments that are designed to be seen in." He winked.

The room would steadily grow darker as Qasim put out lantern after lantern and as it grew darker Soraya would see points of light shining out of the ceiling and soon they were the only source of illumination. A vast dark sheet or other such material had been spread right under the ceiling with lanterns suspended from the ceiling above it. Holes had been poked in the sheet so that a little of the light could get through. Qasim moved and laid down next to her his hand sought hers again "I had a star chart and some assistance from my employees to help recreate the night sky. Unfortunately it is from last night but it is the next best thing I could give you to star gazing." And while not perfect from their vantage laying on the floor it did make a good imitation of a star filled sky.
Dahabi | Merchant | Luxurious | Proprietor of Light and Shadow Luxuries | Greedy | Dangerously Handsome |Man of Many Blessings

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 9:04 pm

Soraya's eyes widened and she looked up as the lights were put out and the ceiling became a planetarium show, a private one made just for her apparently.

"Wow..."

She scooted closer and cuddled up to Qasim a little, "It's... so beautiful. And you say they have been put up there in actual constellations and such?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Thu May 06, 2021 9:46 pm

He would put an arm around her drawing her into him a bit "Indeed if you look over here" He pointed to their left "you'll see the warrior strong and tall giving strength, and over here the trader selling his heavenly wares and here" He pointed straight up above them "the lover, most beautiful of all the constellations." He said as his head turned toward her watching her reactions to the light show.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Thu May 06, 2021 9:50 pm

Truthfully, Sora knew very little about the stars. She knew there were constellations in the sky, and what some of the famous ones were like the Warrior, the Merchant, and the Lovers, but she had a hard time picking them out. So Qasim's pointing helped a little... though it didn't mean she could identify what he was pointing at per say.

"I have heard much about constellations; Some say they can have power over people's lives, based on where they were in the sky when you were born. Do you believe that, Si Qasim?"
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 07, 2021 12:12 am

Qasim shook his head slowly "no, no I don't Soraya. I believe we all make our own destiny and heavens be damned if they disagree." He said in a rare serious tone.

He paused and then leaned forward toward her planting a soft kiss on her cheek before slowly retreating a few inches.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Fri May 07, 2021 12:22 am

Sora blushed at the light kiss, though it was likely not very visible in the dark room. What WOULD be visible was the "stars" being partially blotted out as Soraya sat up and turned until she was half over Qasim, looking down at his dark form, "...just a kiss on the cheek, Qasim? Does a girl need to ask for more to get the attention of a handsome man in such a romantic setting as this?"

Her voice was soft and the blush was still there, but the princess clearly seemed to have appreciated the kiss, her voice quite happy at the moment.
Influence:

Qasim al-Basiri

Post by Qasim al-Basiri » Fri May 07, 2021 12:25 am

A slash of white split his dark face his voice low and a touch sultry his hand reaching over to her hip his smooth hands running over the curve "I know what I want Soraya, I want to see what you want. I want you to make the decision here." He says looking as deep into her eyes as the darkness allowed.