Petting the Kitty (River EA)

Ali ibn Farid

Re: Petting the Kitty (River EA)

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Wed May 05, 2021 2:46 pm

"A pond outside your room?" Ali's eyes went up, and he took a deep breath. "That sounds very nice indeed." His eyes went distant as he imagined it...

And then came back very suddenly as kitten claws suddenly pierced his linens; they weren't very thick after all, suitable to the heat. "Oof." He grunted, half-smiling half-wincing. "Does this mean she likes me? Oof!" Another wince as teeny tiny claws touched tender flesh. "Those little claws of hers are sharp, aren't they?"
Mekham * Ebonite (secret!) * Templar (also secret!) * Destiny! * Khadi's Dog
Influence: 1/1/1 * Reputation: Glorious 1.1 Infamous 1 * Integrity: Honorable
Description
Carries on duty: Longsword, light armor, bow
Carries off duty: Sturdy Clothing, knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed May 05, 2021 6:30 pm

"They are indeed. And they mean she either likes you, or was very comfortable indeed."

Sheera is finally detached from the linens, hanging dejectedly in the air as she gives little mews, Soraya cradling the little one up against her chest again.

"There there little one; I am sure you will be just as comfortable once we get home. And if not... I am certain you will get the chance to see Si Ali again some time."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Ali ibn Farid

Post by Ali ibn Farid » Wed May 05, 2021 7:40 pm

"Awww..." Ali smiled, extending one finger to gently rub the kitten's forehead. "There there. You hear that, little one? We'll get a chance to see each other again."

He lifted his cup of tea to his lips. "I very much look forward to that." He said, smile visible for just a moment, before he covered it with a long sip.
Mekham * Ebonite (secret!) * Templar (also secret!) * Destiny! * Khadi's Dog
Influence: 1/1/1 * Reputation: Glorious 1.1 Infamous 1 * Integrity: Honorable
Description
Carries on duty: Longsword, light armor, bow
Carries off duty: Sturdy Clothing, knife

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Wed May 05, 2021 7:45 pm

Packing up the extra napkins and such with one hand while cradling the sleepy kitten with the other, Soraya soon had everything put back away apart from the tea cups. The side of the basket where Sheera had been kept had it's cushion and cloth put back as well before Sora gently lowered the kitten back into it.

"I think I'm going to bring her back home so she can take a proper nap. I'm sure all this excitement of being out of the house has her tuckered out."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse