[D3, EE (Outside the City)] - Payment in Full (Caravan of Entertainment)

Soraya al-Menjari

[D3, EE (Outside the City)] - Payment in Full (Caravan of Entertainment)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Having learned her lesson yesterday, Soraya al-Menjari makes her way out to the Caravan of Entertainment disguised today.

She asks around for one Raya, hoping the woman is around for reasons she does not make abundantly clear besides the fact she owes the woman a debt.

[Disguise roll = 24]
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Raya

Re: [D3, EE (Outside the City)] - Payment in Full (Caravan of Entertainment)

Post by Raya » Mon May 03, 2021 11:09 am

Raya, thankfully, wasn't that hard to find. She was by one of the campfires roasting some food and singing a beautiful song to a small audience of children who seemed to have their eyes on the woman. While Soraya might not understand it, Raya was singing about a man travelling across the desert to find his lost love.

As she finished and some of the kids clapped, she looked up and noticed a woman who was apparently well disguised.

"Oh, hello sayyeda! My apology, I did not notice we had an extra guest."

D3 EE perc/invest TN15: 2d10 5

D3 EE singing 1 raise: 5d10o10k4 26
Ra'shari * Ninja * Dancer * Pretty * Lovely Voice * Sweet * Exciteable * Quiet when she wants to be * Profile
Influence: 1 | Reputation: 2.3 | Integrity: Untrustworthy
Equipment: Dancers clothing (almost all the time), a smile, a pack of cards and a bubbily attitude. Maybe a knife
Languages: Mekhem, Ra'Shari

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: [D3, EE (Outside the City)] - Payment in Full (Caravan of Entertainment)

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 03, 2021 4:55 pm

Soraya gave her usual curtsy, pulling down her hood, "Good evening Miss Raya. I have returned to the caravan. I was hoping to talk to you and here you are!"

If the gestures and hood going down didn't give things away, the voice certainly did.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse