Day 3

Jewel

Day 3

Post by Jewel » Sun May 02, 2021 5:15 am

3 Saffar 1100

The choice to hold the mounted archery competition in the morning in case of wet earth is proven a sound one as the evening brings unseasonable heavy rains. Combined with the cooler late winter night air even the desert can chill one to the bone if they don't keep dry. The old folks call such weather 'Healer's Woe' for the rise in sickness among the poor and homeless that is sure to follow in the week to come. Conversation during the day largely revolves around the results of yesterday's match and expectation and betting on today's.

Anyone with Bad Health will need to roll Earth vs TN10 (impacted by Bad Health) or risk a mild illness (-2 to rolls until treated with medicine)

The sewers become increasingly dangerous due to the risk of flash flooding. Anyone risking travel within them during an Evening or Night slot must roll 1d10 (non-exploding) per timeslot they spend in the sewer. On a 1 or a 10 notify the GM.

Rumors
Did you hear that Basiri?
Qasim?
No,no the other one.
Oh, yeah, I guess it's true when they say the Dahabi have money to burn.
Well it looks like the results matched the investment.
Told ya rain's a comin'!
It's not impressive when you say it every day.
Did you hear about the Ra'Shari rescuing the Menjari Princess?
I know! Amazing, right?
Well not so amazing. I heard it was all a plot they set up to try to sneak into the Houses of Dahab.
Planning a heist?
Maybe. That or arson again. You know they still haven't forgiven them for being kicked out of the Bazaar.
Bloody scoundrels.
GM • City of Stories

Jewel

Re: Day 3

Post by Jewel » Sun May 02, 2021 5:17 am

GM • City of Stories

Jewel

Re: Day 3

Post by Jewel » Sun May 02, 2021 5:18 am

Day 3 will run May 2, May 3, and May 4.

Day 3 is the last day of Session 1.
GM • City of Stories