Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 10:26 pm

A small chuckle, "Fair enough. I will look forward to it then. There are few things that excite me as much as a rare story, except maybe a handsome man or beautiful woman who knows how to treat me like I a special. So to have both things combined at once with you showing me around... I could hardly ask for more, now could I?"
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 10:51 pm

"We'll know more on what you feel like asking for once on the occasion, won't we? But you're not 'like' special. You simply are." He smirked. "I look forward to our literary adventure."
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 10:58 pm

Finishing off the small bowl of cashews, Sora stood and stretched a little, "I shall look forward to it then; Being your special person for an adventure into literature and such. Thank you, once again, for all your care and time for me."
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 11:03 pm

"My pleasure, Sayyeda." He pressed his hand against his heart. "Will you be safe on your way back?"
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 11:16 pm

"I assume so. I promise I'm being more careful now. At least for now that is. Maybe one day, I'll feel confident walking around the city just being myself. I plan on taking more self defense classes for that very reason."
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Mon May 03, 2021 7:46 am

"A great idea!" It went without saying that Aydi envied whoever would be the instructor of such classes. "Anyway, I think you should go before the night becomes too dangerous." He said it against himself, decidedly unhappy to lose her company. "I can shadow you for a while before you get closer to your estates."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Her smile stayed as she leaned in and kissed Aydi's cheek, "I shall continue to count on you then. Come, before the desert night gets too chilly."

Leaving the empty bowl and cups behind Soraya exited the Light & Shadow Luxuries with her friend and bodyguard.

\exit
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Mon May 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Aydi would do as he'd promised, having many thoughts but not sharing more that evening.

/scene