Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 4:53 am

She shook her head then sat forward, kissing Aydi's lips softly before pulling back with a smile. "I think I have just had my mind too occupied today. This time with you has helped me clear it, which has not just helped me to feel more safe but more loved. You are a very kind and handsome man Aydi, I mean that."

Soraya scooted forward and gave another kiss, this one longer than the first peck.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 5:08 am

The kind and handsome investigator's happy smirk returned soon enough after kisses, eagerly reciprocated. "And you are the beauty that has made my head feel like the workshop of an unparalleled artist whenever it lets me imagine your image. I am happy you know you can count on me."
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:20 am

"Just do not let my father find out that I like you, Mister Aydi; I would hate to have him interrogate you like some other boys I have met over the years."

A playful little smile; She was mostly joking there after all. Mostly.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 5:36 am

"I am not naive, Sayyeda. I know this risk exists and I choose to live with it." He smiled playfully back, defiantly. "Fear is not a good guide toward a meaningful life of love, excitement, and justice."
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:49 am

"I am glad you agree; That is how I choose to live as well, even if disguises and weapons are sometimes needed to make it true."
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 5:59 am

"In this city they're needed either way." Aydi smirked. "So, what's next on your adventure list?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 6:06 am

"I am unsure. Today has been so hectic, I have not had time to think of what I wish to do. I was so concerned with disguises and investigations and the contest... I should think of something... Oh, I was going to go exploring the city tomorrow night, I think, after dark. See the stars with a guide. But apart from that, I really am not sure."
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 8:52 am

"Oh, so someone has beaten me to taking you out for stargazing; I still hope to read the skybook of our fates with you one evening..." He paused. "But given your passion for stories and thoughts about writing yourself, perhaps we could go on a book hunt? To find something rare and extraordinary?"

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 5:37 pm

A genuine look of surprise crossed her face, "You know of a place with rare books then?"
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 10:19 pm

"I'm a detective, I'll find one."