Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Soraya al-Menjari

Re: Day 2 - Late Evening - Light & Shadow - Conclusions

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 3:28 am

Her eyes opened a little bit and she looked at him, a little bit of a blush touching her cheeks, "My... my lips? What do you imagine they taste like?"

Sora's voice was soft, the remaining juice and cashews completely forgotten as she watched him with half-lidded eyes.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected
Typically Carries: Exquisite clothing, jewelry, coin purse

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 3:39 am

"The detective in me knows they now carry a bit of the nutty sweetness of cashews and the intriguing tart of the bitter gourd, but once I let imagination run wild, I think strawberries, grape wine, viscous like honey, and a taste I don't yet know for in the whole world only your lips have it." He leaned in, inches from knowing.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy
Integrity: Untrustworthy | Reputation: 1.3 | Influence: All 1

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 3:41 am

"I am unable to tell you myself, and I think I can never know. If you find out, will you... tell me?"

She briefly licked her lips with just the tip of her tongue to moisten them, breathing slow deep breaths as his thumb rested under her parted lips.
Mekham * Dahabi * House Menjari * Diplomat * Princess * Naive * Gorgeous * Pampered * Curious * Lustful * Khadi's Lover
Influence:
City 3 Origin 3 Faction 1 | Reputation: Glorious 2 Infamous 0 | Integrity: What is expected

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 3:51 am

"I will. Whatever you don't know about yourself, I'll help you find out." He cut through the tension by pressing his lips against hers, combing his fingers into her hair, bringing her closer be seizing her waist with his free arm. He kissed her long, studiously, taking the study of the taste to heart, and to the next level.
Citizen of the Jewel | Khadi's Dog | Private Detective Otherwise | Accompanied by Dog | Shares Name with That Dog | Cheerful | Helpful | Also Dawg | Has a Grumbling Father Who Calls Him Good Boy

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 3:57 am

The princess melted slightly, any tension from the moment instantly gone at the gentle kiss, shoulders slumping slightly as she closed her eyes again, kissing back a little bit in curiosity and happiness.
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am

"Like gentle morning rain knocking against parched sandstone..." He whispered in short intervals when breathlessness because a factor. "Like aloe and date that have got so ripe in the sun that they part skin by themselves and ooze their sweetest juices..." However her body melted, his strong arms scooped it and embraced. "And there's more beneath, on top of honey, strawberries and wine."

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 4:12 am

"...that is... more than I could ever have imagined," she replied with a breathless voice. "Is it everything... you hoped it would be then? The taste of the kiss?"

Sora's eyes peeked open again, the poor princess looking a bit flustered, but not in a bad way.
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 4:23 am

"I think it's more, but I can't precisely tell. The excitement is such than a cool scrutiny is impossible. It feels like there's always going to be some mystery to kissing you, something to pursue." He landed a soft kiss on her jaw.

Soraya al-Menjari

Post by Soraya al-Menjari » Sun May 02, 2021 4:33 am

A small shiver, "I... It was a good kiss. I was surprised by it, I admit. Like I was surprised by your description of my mouth's flavor. I did not realize I had become something so stuck in your mind already."

The blush was still there but her eyes were fully open, looking down a little.
Influence:

Aydi al-Qais

Post by Aydi al-Qais » Sun May 02, 2021 4:43 am

Sensing the 'stuck in the mind' wasn't exactly mutual, a moment of reflection came next. There were many rational 'not' reasons, and the 'yes' reasons required some passionate irrationality that didn't seem to substantiate then and there. "But you've had too many surprises for one day, Sayyeda?" He guessed with a small smile, relaxing his embrace so that she could slip out of it if she wanted.